Chapter Ten

Triggers: abuse,

Ponys POV:
Today is Monday, a school day. So I woke up Hannah, or at least tried.
"Wake up its Monday," I say shaking her, "out. Now," Hannah says sternly even though its not scaring me. "Hannah wake up we need to head for y/ns house to sneak her out," I say again, "ugh," Hannah groans as she gets up, still in yesterday's clothes, she walks out to get breakfast and I get dressed.

I walked downstairs to see pancakes, Two with some cake, and Robert hugging Hannah, "thanks Darry," I say grabbing a pancake and Hannah's hand. We run out the door and towards Y/n house.

As we approached her back porch we climb up the her window and knock once. The window opens and Y/n climbed out with Johnny on her tail, "thanks guys, I hate my old man swearing at me when I walk out the front," Y/n thanks. "No problem sugar," Hannah says, sugar has always been y/n nickname from Hannah since they were younger.

We approach the school and take off in different ways, me and Johnny down one hall, and the girls out the door, wait. Out the door?

Y/n POV:
Me and Hannah run away from hell and towards her house, knowing we cant go to mine. We carefully pass the DX trying not to get caught by Soda, Steve, or Robert. The gang always says 'you need education so you can get a nice job to get out of here,' except Dally, he just says we could just run away when we are older.
"Hannah? Y/n?" I heard Steve. We walked faster knowing we forgot to change into our disguises as socs.

We walked into the lovely house of the Jones, a one story house with three rooms and a basement with another room, living room and kitchen. Its not the best but her grandfather made it before her cruel mom was born. We walked down to the basement where Hannah has to sleep, i walked into her room and layed down on the bed knowing the gang and/or Robert will probably come through the door and ask why we arent in school and getting a 'good education'

"Hey y/n, do you want a beer or Soda?" Hannah asks from her own kitchen, I decided to mess around with her and say "I dont need Soda I have Johnny and Elvis," but instead Hannah decided to mess around too,
"Well I don't know where Elvis is, I might have to buy more, and im not buying Johnny, so would a beer work?" I laughed at our stupid jokes and said, "yes please," she walked into her room and handed me a beer and some cookies. Then we heard a knock, "fuck," Hannah muttered, me thinking it was one of the boys asked "should we hide in the bathroom?" Hannah looked at me and said "Yeah go hide in there, I'm gonna answer it and say I had a stomach ache,"

Hannah's POV:
Shit, fuck, damn it, I knew exactly who it is, not Robert, Johnny or anyone in the gang, its not even my cousin M&M, it was Charlie, and yes. I lied. I didnt break up with him I'm to scared to do it. I had Y/n hide in the bathroom cause I knew the first thing he would want is to go to my kitchen for a beer. Oh no, then Y/n would hear him!

I answered the door to find Charlie standing there smirking at me, I want to puke right now. "Hey, I knew you would skip Hannah, you always do," he said walking in and downstairs.

"Charlie you should go, I have to go somewhere and, and Robert will be home," I said nervously. "Nope, I think I will stay, oh and my father says you can move in with us," Charlie informed, I looked over at the bathroom door to see Y/n peeking threw the crack, I gulped and see Charlie grabbing a bottle of coke and a cancer stick, "you look nervous," He said using a hand to pull some of my hair back and putting his hand under my chin to make me look up at him, "lets go have some fun, yeah?" He suggested. I knew what he meant, I never done it before, me being 15 and Charlie being 19, I know hes a bit older than me but we started dating when he was 17 and I was 13.  "Charlie you know im not ready for that," I try saying instead the stupid soc grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bedroom, he threw me on the bed, and crawled over me. "Charlie! Im not ready, plus you always have your dick in someone else," I yell at him, he looked into my eyes and slapped me.

Y/n POV:
I watched as Charlie, Hannah's 'ex' grab her arm and drag her to her room, I quietly tip toed out of her bathroom and towards her room, that's when i heard a slap and crying, I opened a crack and peeked in to see what is happening, I see Hannah crying and Charlie yelling at her. I tip toed over to the hall closet and grabbed a bat, this time I walked over to her room and barged in, Charlie in just his pants. Hannah, having her clothes on but the tiny tank top she wore under her jacket. "you are fucking disgusting you trashy soc," i said and hit him with the bat I didnt stop till he was on the ground I grabbed a long shirt, threw it on Hannah and ran out the door, before hitting him with the bat again, we didnt stop running until we were in the Curtis household, I knew everyone was gone, work, school or causeing trouble. The second we were in the living room I hugged Hannah as tightly as I can not letting go of her, I let her sob into my shirt, getting it wet. "Why the hell arent you guys in scho- what happened?" I heard Two-bit say as he ran over to us, hugging me, i knew he hated seeing me crying.

"S-she and Charlie," I begin, "slow, talk slow its okay," Two kissed my head comforting me, "Charlie tried hurting Hannah, so I saved her, a-and hit him with a bat, I dont know if hes dead Two!" I told him, Two looled at Hannah, and hugged her tight, "lets get a shower goimg for her," Two being smart said.

The second Hannah stepped in a shower, i cuddled into Two-bits side, "I'm scared two," I told him, "I think i killed him, and the fuzz will arrest me," I say, "no no you didnt its okay you didnt kill him," Two reasured me.

An hour goes by and I get some extra clothes from Pony and Sodas room and hand them to Hannah. "Two, y/n can we not tell anyone about this? Please?" Hannah told us. "Why?" I ask, "just please don't," she says amd walks into Soda and Ponys room, probably to take a nap,"

   ~~~timeskip to three hours later~~~
The gang all arrived home to find me and Two on the couch. "Why did you guys skip?"  Ponyboy asked, "I didnt feel so good," I said quickly before Two could tell them what happened just a few hours before.

Author note: so, the reader is kinda badass, lol, but, theres more coming up. Love you guys! ❤❤