chapter 19

Y/n POV:
I stopped crying awhile ago, now I'm sitting down next to Pony and the fat man who I forgot his name.     

Two-bit left to get me a change of clothes, and Johnny is with Dallas. I hear Ponys name and feel Pony getting up, I look up and see Darry, Soda, and Pony in a little group hug. I smile at the sight and look down at my lap,  I get up and start walking towards Dallys room until I heard Sodas voice,
"y/n, come here," he says, I turn and walk over to the three brothers, Darry pulls away from his brothers and hugs me tightly, then Soda pop pulls me from Darrys arms and pulled me into his own arms, giving me a tight hug, I hug back, "imma go see Dallas," I say Letting go. "Alright kid, seeya later," Soda says, I walk away going towards Dallys room down the hall from Hannahs room, I gently knock at first then invite myself in, I see Johnny sitting at the end of the hospital bed and Dally sleeping, "when did he fall asleep?" I whisper/asked, "just a few mintutes ago," Johnny replied. Johnny gets up and walks towards me, "I love you," he whisperd, I smile at him replying with "i love you too,"

I pull Johnny into a kiss, wraping my arms around him, Johnny kisses back doing the same with his arms. "C'mon, were gonna wake up Dallas," Johnny says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

The second the door closed Johnny pushed me up against the wall kissing me, "have you seen the paper?" I asked him, "no, why?" Johnny replies kissing me again. "We are on it," I say moving my head so he misses my lips. Johnny gives me a pouty face, I giggle and say "go grab a newspaper Johnny cakes, your face is known as a hero now!" Johnny looks confused at first so I walk into Dallys room and grab the paper from his table. I walk back out and show Johnny, "gee, we really are on here!" He says kinda excited.

I look to see what page he was at, and see the publisher even added Pony and Sodas childhood, I turn the page and see that theres two paragraphs about me and Twos childhood too. "Wow, even tells about me and Two-Bit," I say. "What are you guys talking about?" I hear Pony boy ask. "How famous we are," I say laughing, Johnny laughs along with me, "let me see," Pony boy takes the newspaper and starts reading, "golly, they even added a few paragraphs about me and Sodapop!" Pony boy says handing me the paper back.

Johnny and Pony start talking about how Pony is scared of being put in a boys home and I just stood there awkwardly. "Welp, guys I'm going to go visit Hannah before we leave," I say walking away with my hands in my leather jacket.

When I was about to knock I hear arguing inside the room, me being a little nosy put my ear up against the door and listened on. "Jesus! Robert! Your not my fucking dad!" I hear Hannah yell, then I hear a thud. "I know I'm not an asshole but look at you! You cant even dress without falling on your ass every two seconds!" Robertyells back, I giggle a little and keep listening, "I just turned 15 Robert! I can take care of my self, I am fine!" Hannah yells. "Hannah, your turning into mom! Gee I can even small the ciggarets you smoked four years ago! Whats next? Turning into a sex symbol!" I hear Robert yell. I look down, feeling a bit sad for Hannah, I walk into the room to see Robert sitting on the hospital bed and Hannah putting on an earring she probably stole. "Hey, me and Johnny are about to leave and head to the diner wanna come?" I ask trying to get her out of arguing. "Sure, anywhere but here!" Hannah replies grabbing her leather jacket and running out. I laugh and run behind her.

"dont you have a concussion? And what if you need rest for your back?" I ask as we wait outside for Johnny and Ponyboy. "Nah, docs wrong I feel fine! And gee you sound like Robert about my back, I'm fine! My back feels fine I just need to adjust the brace its too damn tight!" Hannah replies laughing. Johnny walks out with PonyBoy right behind him, "Hey dolls," Johnny greets, "hello," I say back. "Lets get out of here," Pony says walking with Hannah ahead of us. Me and Johnny look at each other and connect our hands walking down the street with the second couple in front of us.

Author note: might be spelling errors! I am sorry! I kinda feel like no one likes this so someone please tell me if I need to update more or make the story better!