chapter 25

E/c = eye color
Johnny POV:
"Cade, your not a burden," Y/n tells me, looking into my eyes. I look into her gorgeous e/c eyes and smile. "Aw doll, I love your eyes," I say blushing. Y/n blushes and looks down smiling. I kiss the top of her head and grab her hand, walking out of the cemetery. We walk around like lost puppies, smiling at each other once in awhile and talking about whatever comes to mind. We walk past the lot, dingo, Curtis house, my house, hers, and a few shops, staying away from the socs side though. When we walk passed the DX we seen Steve in a fight with a really snotty soc, and Soda trying to pull them apart while the girlfriend sat there with a beer, who then gave it to Y/n walking away from the fight. Me and Y/n started to walk again, but near the abandoned shop with dead ends and ally ways. 

Y/n randomly pulls me into an ally way and pushes me against the wall kissing me. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close. Y/n runs her fingers through my black hair, pulling gently. Y/n pulls away and looks into my eyes lovingly. "Johnny... do you still have that rubber?" she asks me. I blush and nod my head yes. Y/n looks down and blushes a deep color of red. "I want to, I want to lose to you," Y/n tells me quietly. I blush even more and life her chin up with my finger, looking into her e/c eyes. "ar-are you sure doll?" I ask her, making, sure she does. Y/n nods and kisses me softly. "Yes, Two-bit and Robert are going out of town this weekend to visit Hannah." I smile a little and kiss her soft lips. 

"This Saturday?" Y/n asks, "sure," I reply kissing her temple. "Robert and Two leave Friday, so tomorrow, so Saturday will be good, and we are free until next Tuesday," Y/n informs. I smile down at my girlfriend and grab her hand, pulling her out of the Ally way.

"C'mon doll let me bring you home," I notice how dark the sky got, "doll, what time is it?" I ask
Y/n. She looks down at her watch, "nine-fourty-six," she tells me.

"I'm sleeping at The Curtis brothers," I tell Y/n. We start walking towards ber house hand in hand, golly, I'm so happy to have someone this special.

Author note: sorry this was short!! But I wanna know if you guys want smut cause I know alot of people feel uncomfortable reading it so please let me know. Love you all!!❤