Chapter 26

⚠ warning: smut!! ⚠
Y/n POV:
Oh my Mickey! It's Saturday Morning, Todays the day I might lose myself to Johnny! I know I probably shouldn't be excited but I don't care!
Two and Robert left yesterday so that gave me a whole bunch of time to clean the house and wash clothes.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. "God I stink," I say to myself as I turn on the shower, I get out of my night clothes and hop into the hot water.
                   ~~Time skip~~
Once I had my hair dried and got dressed I heard the doorbell ring. "Hang on!" I yell out, walking downstairs to open the door. Once I open the door I see Johnny standing there with a shy smile on his face. "Hey Johnnycakes," I greet while pulling him into the house. Johnny went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "let me guess... Gentleman prefer blonds?" Johnny asked as I sat down next to him. "you know it," I reply, before giving him a kiss. 

we sat In a very comfortable silence, until Johnnycakes broke it. "I love you doll," He says, I look over vat him and smile, "I love you too," I reply to him. WE stare into each others eyes for a few seconds, that until I quickly leaned over and kissed him passionately, Johnny, of course kissed back. Pulling me onto his lap and letting me run my fingers threw his black hair. we pull away for a second, catching our breaths, only for us to start kissing again. 

I start to slowly grind my hips into Johnny's, making him groan a bit. Johnny then grabs my thighs, standing up with me on his waist. Walking into my room Johnny drops me on the bed and throws his shoes off and shirt, allowing me to take my top off as well. Johnny crawls onto the bed, then over me. we start kissing again, but with a little more heat. Johnny broke away and started kissing down my neck, leaving wet kisses. I moan out a bit and run my runs through his hair again. "are you sure you want to do this doll?" Johnny asks, making sure. I nod and start taking my pants off to reveal my knickers. my face flushes red, feeling a little insecure. Johnny notices right away and kisses me quickly, "your gorgeous doll," Johnny reassures me. 

I smile at how sweet he is and wait as he takes his pants off, leaving him in his boxers, Johnny reaches into the jeans pocket and pulls out the rubber he kept. I sit up, taking my bra off and throwing it somewhere in the room. Johnny's face turns beat red as he tries to look into my eyes. I lay back down, "I-I think I'm ready," I stutter out, a little embarrassed.  

 Johnny slowly pulls his boxers down, I look around the room trying not to be awkward, I feel my knickers being pulled down by Johnny and I start to blush. Johnny gets over me, looking into my eyes, I nod my head a yes. I start to feel a little bit of pain as he entered, Tears started to form in my eyes, Johnny quickly notices and stops, "you okay?" He asks worriedly. I nod my head a yes, "just, just move," I tell him. Johnny started to thrust deeper into me, the pain started to turn to pleasure. I wrap my legs around Johnny's waist, pushing him deeper into me. I moan out Johnny's name, I run my fingers threw his hair, pulling it gently. Johnny continues to thrust into me, grunting or moaning every once in a while, "fuck!" I moan out loud. I feet something form into my stomach, like a knot feeling, "I'm close," I moan, "me too doll," Johnny replies back. I came, and a few seconds late Johnny did the same. Johnny pulls out and takes off the rubber, throwing it in the trash bin, I get under covers, "wow," I finally say, "whats wrong?" Johnny asks, getting boxers on and going under the covers as well. "nothing, I'm just thirsty, and my area feels sore," I say laughing a bit. Johnny laughs as well and gets back up, "I will go get you a glass of water, ice cubes?" He asks me, I nod my head yes, then Johnny walks out of the room, leaving me alone. 

author note: so.. how was it, I'm not very good at smut, but one of my friends convinced me to write it haha, kinda long  too, I hop you like it though! and I might have to say, this story might end soon, like at 30/35 chapters, but I promise it will be a happy ending! Love you all! 🖤💖