chapter two

Johnny POV
I saw YN walking past my house, I have liked her since I first met her so I have to confess my love. As I ran up to her I called out her name. "YN wait up."  "Hey Johnnycakes" I loved it when she called me that. Hey are you headin' to Ponys?" I asked."yea wanna walk together?" "Sure I have to tell you something anyways.'' I said. This is It im going  to confess.

"Hey kids" I heard someone yell. Two-bit. "hey two, where ya headin'?" Asked YN. God damn it two WHY. "Down to the curtis household little sis" two answered. "Well walk with me and Johnnycakes" YN offered. "Yea hang on I got to talk to Johnny for a sec," Two said pulling me away from YN. Once we got a few houses down so she  wont hear what Two gots to say.  " are you datin my Lil sister?" He asked. "No, why you ask?" "Oh, well she got a Lil crush on you. She tells me everything." Two said.  I can feel my face get heated. "O-ok" I stuttered.

Once we got back to YN we all started walking in the direction of the Curtis house Two yelled. "OH CRAP MICKEYS ON." Then ran faster then wind to the house. Which leaves me and YN alone.
"So YN I wanted to tell you this since we first met." I said breaking the silence. "Go ahead" she said waiting for me to continue. '' well I have feelings for you, and I love you with all my heart, w-will you be my g-girlfriend?"