chapter 15

Warning!!! Fluff!!
Y/n POV:
"I love you y/n, I mean it, I thought you would like someone better than me, like Steve or Robert, but when you said yes when I asked you out I knew that day would be the best day of my life so far," Johnny said looking into my eyes. I got shy and looked down blushing. "I love you too, Johnny cakes," I replied looking back into his big, black eyes.

Next thing I know, Johnny drops the grocerys and pulls me in for a passinate kiss, since we are in a forest like setting we thought no one would be here so why not?

Johnny pushes me to the ground and comes down with me. "Johnny! I didnt know you were this strong," I teased. "Shut up and kiss me," he replies. I pull him close and resume the kissing. I wrap my legs around him to pull him closer, Johnny kisses down my neck, I dont know if it will leave love bites, but im not worried about that.

I run my fingers threw his hair, then I had enough. I pulled his hair making him come back up to my lips kissing Johnny hard. Johnny groaned and I smirked into the kiss. "What. The. Hell." We heard. Me and Johnny quickly got up from the grass and seen a couple, probably around Darrys age, if not older.

"S-sorry," Johnny stuttered looking at his feet, I picked up the stuff we bought and looked at the girl. We both smile at each other, "are ya old enough for sex?" The boy asked out of the blue. His wife or girlfriend. Or even just friend slapped his arm and said in a thick accent, "leave them alone Arch!" I laughed. "Yes we are, we are both eighteen," I lied. Johnny smirked at the ground. The bot digged in his pockets and pulled out two packets of rubber, he tossed it to Johnny, just in time Johnny looked up and caught them like he knew they were comimg for him. The girl scoffed and hit the boys arm again. "I cant believe you. I am so sorry ut we must get going," the girl said and winked at me.

"That was awkward," Johnny laughed/said as he shoved his new rubbers in his pocket amd walked up the hill where the church is. When we walked in we seen Hannah on Ponys lap and Ponyboys head on her shoulder. I awed at the scene in front of me and started taking the things out. Johnny tried buying peroxide for Ponyboys hair, but I told Johnny no.

Hannah got up from Ponyboys lap, and I am sure I seen him pout again. Hannah walked over to look at what we got, "here, I got you a few, your favorites too," I said as I handed her three schaefer beers and hugged her. Hannah looked at Johnny tyen back at me and winked like she knew what we did just mintutes before.

I looked at Johnny and kissed him, he kissed back grabbing my lower waist. I pulled away when I heard Pony groan and Hannah giggle. I blushed and looked down. That until Johnny used his finger to bring my chin back up and kiss me hard.