Chapter 29

Y/n POV:
"Did you know about the rumble?" I ask Hannah. She pulls away. "How did you know? I mean yes I knew, I actually was going back to Tulsa to be apart of it. Me, Teddy and Layne," she tells me.

"Why didnt I know about it?" I ask curiously. "Johnny didnt want you to, he knew you would want to be apart of it," Hannah replies.

After an hour or two of getting to know Teddy, and Layne, it was time to head back to Tulsa. But Hannah was coming with.

Now here we are, in Teddys car, a 1959 chevy impala, bright red.

"How do you know these two?" I ask Hannah. She takes a sip from her beer and replied, "we're cousins, Laynes mom died when we were about five, so Teddys dad took him in, Teddys dad died of alcohol poisoning so he left Teddy with the house, Teddys nineteen so Layne can still live here," she explains. I nod, understanding. "M&M is your cousin too right?" I ask. "Yep," she tells me.

"Man, I feel bad for Teddy, he has to take care of me!" Layne says dramatically. I start giggling at how he put his hand over his forehead, like he was about to faint.

Once we were almost an hour away, we headed to some diner for breakfast. "Man I am hungry," I say as my stomach growls at me. "Yeah I think we all are," Teddy says, his stomach growling too. We walked in to be greeted by a nice looking waitress. "Follow me guys," she says sounding like she woke up five seconds ago. We of course follow right behind her as she brings us to a table with four chairs at.

"Im Myaa your waitress for the morning, So, what would yall like?" She asks in a southern accent.

"Just a milkshake please, strawberry," I respond, Myaa nods and starts joting down m order on a small pink notebook. she asks the rest of us then walks over to the kitchen doors.

once done with food we pay and leave. "okay, we are about twenty minutes away from the Curtis house," Hannah informs, since shes driving now. "wait, its been a year, are you and Pony still dating?" i ask. "yeah, we did letters, and late night calls," she informs me, I make an 'o' shape with my lips nodding. "yeah, she as on the phone alot, Teddys girlfriend would b pissed cause sh was always trying to call," Layne says, Laughng his ass off.

"shut up worm," Teddy says irritated. "ok guys and girl, we are finally here," Hannah says as she parked next to the curb.

Author Note: sorry its short again!!