chapter 23

Y/n POV:

 I walked out of the dingo with a proud smile on my face, and a box of cake with some coke in both hands, I reach the gates of the dead again and begin my journey towards my mothers grave. 

 "momma, you will never believe what happened!" I say with excitement,  I open the box up and grab the soda, opening and taking a sip. "there was this lady, my waitress, being picked on, and I stood up for her! I punched the dude!" I say laughing. 

 I start eating the cake, talking to my mothers headstone. 

 "hey," I hear from above me, I look up to see Hannah and Robert, "hi..." I say, Hannah sits next to me, "hey momma," she says to the headstone, I smile down at my lap, Hannah and Robert always talk to their grandmothers and fathers headstones, so they understand me. "happy birthday doll," Robert says taking a sip of the beer he had. "thanks, you guys can have the rest of my cake, I ate too much today," I say giggling, the two siblings giggle along with me and take the cake. "thanks doll, we haven't ate, the gang is looking for you, want us to let them know your here?" Robert asks, I shake my head a no and smile, "no, its okay, I want to just spend some time with her," I say pointing to the headstone, Hannah nods understanding and hugs me tight, "bye y/n, bye momma," she says, then the duo walk further into the cemetery. 

 I look down at my watch after awhile and notice its nine in the evening, "welp, momma, I got to go before Two gets ballistic, I love ya," I say kissing the headstone and walking out of the gated community with tears strolling down my eyes. 

 I was close to the Curtis household when I felt arms wrap around my waist, and turning me around kissing me. I push the person away, scared as hell. instead of some soc or a freak, I see Johnny, "hey Johnny cakes," I say pulling him back in, kissing him hard, he kisses back with his hand on the small of my back. we pull away for air, "hey doll," he replies with a smile. I return the smile and hug him tightly. 

 "why didn't you tell me today is your birthday," he asks, I frown to myself, "I wanted visit my mother, I am used to spending my birthday with her, I'm sorry" I reply. "your mother die- OH, Oh doll, that's okay," Johnny stops himself, and covered by saying something. "you know, I know what you were going to say," I say while laughing. Johnny gulps, "yeah, sorry doll," Johnny apologizes. 

 I smirk and pull away from the hug, walking towards the Curtis house, Johnny right on my tail. 

 when we walk in we see some Blondie yelling at Sodapop, "Its yours Soda!" she yells, Soda is just sitting on the couch with tears running down his face, "okay! but tell me why your moving to Florida!" he says back, crying still.

author note: welp! this chapter might also be short but I hope the past three chaps make up for when I was gone! I love you guys! 💖🖤