Chapter 16

Y/n POV:
I sat in silence as the rest were napping. Why? Why would she turn herself in? I was crying at the thought of my best friend getting put in the cooler. She already was put in that hell for beating Sarah to a bloody pulp a few months back, I remember that time. Sarah bullied her and me for years, until Sarah and her minions decided to jump me. Hannah wasnt happy so she hunted down Sarah herself and beat the brat in her own house. Ha Hannah even sat on the couch waiting for the fuzz to arrive.

I kept crying, I didnt want to go home, who knows what will happen. There could be a fire, or Johnny gets arrested, or even Hannah gets put in the cooler for taking the blame.

I didnt want to wake anyone up so I got up and walked outside, sitting on the grass and watching the sun. The air was chilly, not cold but chilly.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard someone say "were you crying?" I turned and seen Dally and behind him Bucks car.
I wiped my tears and quickly said "No," Dally looked at me, I know he knew I was lying but I dont care, Dally walked into the church and I was alone again. With my thoughts.

I got up and walked towards the more grassy area and lied down. The grass was cold but I don't mind, I then started to sing she loves you by the Beatles. The gang not including Hannah, doesnt really like the Beatles, the prefer Elvis. I don't mind on music honestly, I listen to basically anything I can get my ears to. Jimi Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, the Beatles, and The animals.

I got up when I heard Hannah hoppinh in Dallys drivers side and turning it on. "How the hell did you get his keys?" I asked hopping in the passenger, "took em from his pocket while distracting him," she said with a proud smile. The three boys came out from the church, Dally glaring at Hannah. "Get in the back," Dally whined. Hannah giggled at his two year old acts and sat in the back between Johnnycakes and Pony.

  Author note: this was kinda short but I am so sorry for not updating for awhile! I havent been feeling good lately with whats going on at home and on my socials. But i promise I'm alive haha i hope you like this chapter!