Kotoamatsukami

Tension in the air thickened as each Shinobi eyed each other, watching, observing for even the slightest movement. For the Akatsuki Members had realized that this Uchiha would be a serious hindrance to their goal as a whole organization.

Sasori had recognized that danger as soon as his puppet, Hiruko, had been effortlessly destroyed with a single strike from a severely fatigued and borderline crippled opponent. Seeing how his arm dangled lifelessly to his side with blood all over it. Though, the only reason that was even the case was because of his opponent underestimating their skill and not going all out from the start which allowed Deidara to tag him.

Even then the Uchiha still had some fight left in him even though his chakra supply had been cut in half by the time he actually started trying which had caused his power to only be half of what it would be. Regardless of fighting three Akatsuki Members simultaneously wasn't something to scoff at since they usually went out in pairs to hunt for Tailed Beast.

Shin was currently focused on one of the last Uchiha. He had been the first to encounter Shisui, surprising him with a sneak attack that probably would've worked on any other Shinobi. Shin knew that by himself he would've lost rather easily against this Uchiha and it was for various but simple reasons.

One he had no training in the traditional Shinobu arts, meaning that all he used was copied Taijutsu style and his strength that he naturally possessed due to his adaptive body. That couldn't do much against another skilled Sharingan user who was way too fast for him to keep up. He'd only been able to land any attack when the Uchiha was surprised or distracted. Something he wasn't proud to admit.

Two he barely had any of his usual weapons to fight within the case of a long-range fighter. He was one that needed to get close and the way he could control his weapons was something that could get him close whilst distracting his opponent. There are more reasons as to why he was at a huge disadvantage but that held no relevance until this fight.

His silent call for Itachi was something he hoped would be answered. Conjuring any part of the Susano'o however small put strain on his eyes and his already heavily strained chakra supply. It was no doubt why this was the ultimate technique of the clan and why so few people had the Mangekyō Sharingan. It was difficult to handle and could kill someone ill-prepared to do so.

"HAHAHAHHAHA!"

Shisui turned ahead to see a boulder be moved over. Once it was removed the owner of that laugh had become clear. It was Deidara. Shisui gritted his teeth in almost silent frustration though anyone looking at him could see it clear on his face. He had assumed that an attack that big would at least kill one of them but his look seemed to be on the sour end of things as of late.

He quickly to a look at the other two members, relieved to know that they hadn't moved an inch. He couldn't afford to get distracted and let them get close. He was sure that any attack would kill him if it hit.

"Art is truly an explosion! A masterpiece!" Deidara yelled as it was shown to all that half of his cloak had got blown off which showed his blue undershirt on one side of his body. He had been awed at how his art could truly be magnificent and have absolutely no flaws. And that wasn't even the full power of his art.

'All jutsu has a weakness.' He told himself repeatedly. That was something Itachi told him, something he would never forget not even in the heat of battle. He needed to use the more analytic side of his Sharingan instead of trying to brute force and out-speed his opponents who he knew vague information about. And that was at best. At the worst, they could be severely holding back and have some type of power that could kill him in an instant. It might sound like he was nitpicking or believing in what could happen at worst, but the Ninja who survive all know that possibilities are endless in the way that chakra could be used. He simply had to be ready for anything.