Author's Note

Sorry for not updating but I've been really sick.
But don't worry I will be coming back in a couple of days so imma go ahead and tell you what direction I'm taking this story.

The general direction I'm taking this story will be like a change in the future action story.
I'm might change early chapter a bit from first person to third because I think my story would benefit from it especially when Obito isn't around and I want to be able for you to see the change in characters.
You'll be seeing way more Uchiha such as shisui, Itachi, Obito(of course it's about him), and way more of Sasuke. ( also Izumi I almost forgot:)
I was thinking if I should keep naruto's parents alive or not but, what I'm thinking is I do like a naruto/boruto Prophecy where naruto is still the original prophecy he had but mixed with boruto stating that he's destined to lose everything.
All pairings I'll list ObitoxOC, KakashixRin, naruhina, shikatema, gaarin or Gaara and Karin, Minakushi, Nejiten, inosai, sasusaku, itaumi, and more.
The storyline line while I'll try not to be a lot different since naruto is way to complex with a lot of characters so with all those characters there reactions to certain things would overbear my mind and make it explode but, if you wanna see it I need at least 30 comments asking for it.
And if you wanna see any more things make sure to tell me. See ya!