Years Later

Obito rushed out the door of his apartment with toast in his mouth. He was a little late to train Shisui and Itachi but he'd make up with it with some food. Shisui always got food out of him so it wasn't like it was new.

Obito trained them when he wasn't on duty as a member of the ANBU Black Ops. He also watched after the 5-year-old Naruto as did Kakashi but Rin usually took care of him. Neither of them could adopt him because of the fact that Obito and Kakashi were in ANBU and Rin had become a Jounin a little while ago making her a lot busier than usual.

"Late again Obito," Fugaku asked as he moved out the way to let the young Uchiha in.

"Yea, sorry." He said as he grinned up at the clan leader.

"Well, apology accepted. The boys are already outside waiting on you." He said before walking back to his study. He stopped after opening the door. "And Obito...when your done could you come talk to me after training."

"Sure." And with that, the Uchiha clan leader went into his study while Obito went to where his students were.

He walked up to see that his students were already sparring with each other. They both were prodigies that graduated the academy their first year and became Chūnin early in their ninja careers. "Already training I see."

That caused the two prodigies to stop and look over to the voice to find their teacher. "Hey, Obito-Nii-chan," Shisui yelled as he ran to his teacher.

"You're late again." He said as he reached Obito.

"Sorry I got held up," Obito said as he scratched the back of his head before looking at Itachi who walked up to them.

"Hello, Niisan." Itachi greeted. Obito smiled as he greeted the boy back and told them to start a warmup to stretch. Obito and Shisui had finally gotten through Itachi as the two boys were best friends and he finally called Obito Niisan. They had tried to change it but left it alone figuring it be the best they would get.

Obito started them on a tough workout that would get them ready to join him in the ANBU. He wanted both of them to join when Itachi turned 13 and so he even thought he had 3 years he still trained them hard.

They both mastered their Sharingan to the point where they were better than most adult Uchiha. Shisui had his Mangekyō but couldn't maintain it quite yet. He told both of the boys about the Mangekyō such as its abilities, how you get it, and what it can do to you. He also told them forbidden Uchiha Jutsu but forbid either of them to use it. The only thing he didn't say was how they could make the Mangekyō not make them go blind but he'd fix that.

He already put Six Paths chakra in both their eyes so their eyes wouldn't deteriorate but he didn't want them going overboard and using the Mangekyō like crazy. After another training session, he bid farewell to the younger Uchiha who were panting as they laid on the ground.

He knocked on Fugaku's door that went into his study. Fugaku opened the door and let Obito in before closing the door behind him and walked behind his desk as he sat down with a heavy and tired sigh.

"Obito I didn't come to you with this since you weren't an adult yet but," He stopped to look up at Obito with tired eyes. "Now you are. The clan is getting blamed for the Kyuubi attack that happened 5 years ago." He finished then watched the younger Uchiha seeing how he would react.

"I know," Obito replied. "I've been snooping around because I've noticed how the Uchiha are looked at when walking in the village." He pointed at the ground. "And why the compound was suddenly moved to the edge of the village. I had to get answers."

The Uchiha clan leader inclined his head. "Do you know why they don't trust our clan?"

"I'm guessing they're going by how we didn't get involved with the attack and the fact that they know a Genjutsu was used on the fox. And since we're the clan with the most talented Genjutsu users in the village I guess the blame came to us." Obito replied with a nod.