Bonus Chapter: Prelude to the start of Naruto I

Obito was woken up by the sunlight that shined through the room brightly in the morning. He looked to the side to see his wife's sleeping face before he slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. When he came out he was in a black sleeveless shirt that had the Uchiha symbol on the back with long, black Shinobi pants on.

"Good Morning, Obito." A willowy voice said.

He knew it was his wife. "Good Morning, Yukina." He said back as he left the room to give her some privacy. He hadn't been mean or resented her but he didn't necessarily do anything for her. And it wasn't like she did anything to him but to him their whole situation was just...weird.

But she did all the housework so Obito was gonna take her out today. Not on a date just out of the house. He was in the living room studying Orochimaru's seal that he replicated from Anko. He was gonna try to remove it but didn't tell anyone but the Hokage since he wanted to do it in peace. And Anko wasn't peaceful.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked as she stood in front of Obito.

Obito looked up from his work as he thought about it before shrugging. "Anything really." And with that, she went into the kitchen.

Obito sighed before leaving Orochimaru's seal for another time and focusing on his own. The teleporting part and the syncing part of the seal were the hardest parts of it. If only he could study his Sensei's seal but he didn't wanna break into his house. That'd basically be the same a spitting on someone's grave.

That's when he remembered Minato giving Kakashi one of his Kunai as a present for becoming a Jounin. He almost facepalmed. The answer was right in front of him. "Breakfast is ready." A willowy voice said breaking Obito out of his thoughts. He got up and went into the kitchen. He'd have to talk to Kakashi today.

As they ate Obito looked up at Yukina. "Ughh, Yukina do you wanna go out of the house today?"

She silently chewed what was in her mouth before swallowing and setting down her Chopsticks. "Yes. Would you mind telling me where we're going?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't know my self but I'm sure I'll find something. Is there any place where you'd like to go?" He asked looking at her facial expression carefully. She was the first person that he couldn't read unless he looked deeply but even then he couldn't read much.

"Maybe the market. That way I can cook new meals for you to try." She answered in her usual voice.

"Well, ok sure." He answered before scratching his cheek. "I thought you would say a clothes store or something."

"No I have a lot of clothes already and I already know where that is." She answered before going back to her food.

"You do?"

She nodded before swallowing. "Anko-San and Rin-San showed me."

Obito looked up to the ceiling in thought. "Figures those two are always around her when I'm gone." He muttered before returning to his food.

"Also Itachi-San told me to give this to you." She said holding up a bento.

"What's this for?" He questioned as he grabbed and looked at the bento.

"It's for his little brother. He told me that Sasuke-San wouldn't take it for some reason." She said before going back to washing the dishes.

'Probably because Itachi won't tell him about who killed the Clan.' Obito thought. "Ok." He responded leaving the kitchen and putting it in a scroll.

X.X.X

Closing and locking the door behind him Obito walked to where the market was with his wife slightly behind him. Obito thought that was because she didn't know where she was going but to him, it felt like something else.