Search for the new Hokage

Sasuke looked up from his thoughts to see Naruto still practicing some Jutsu. In all honesty, Sasuke wasn't really paying attention to Naruto or Jiraiya. He only went with them to have some alone time without his family getting on his case the entire day. It was also a relief to get away from Sakura as well, we all know how she is. He sighed getting up from the tree he was sitting on before jumping down and making his way to Naruto. "Hey Naruto. Let's go back to the apartment."

"No. Not until I've finished the first step." Naruto gritted out before the water balloon stopped moving. Naruto gritted his teeth in anger. "Dammit Sasuke go back over there! You're ruining my concentration!"

"Why are you so fixated on trying?" Sasuke asked coolly . "It's not gonna be able to beat my Chidori anyway."

"What are you talking about?" Naruto yelled, dropping the water balloon making it splash water out onto the rocky ground. "My Rasengan is 10 times better than yours."

"You can't even form it though." Sasuke smirked crossing his arms. It was always fun messing with Naruto. "And besides you're never gonna get it learning from that old perv."

"You learned the Chidori from a perv too!" Naruto yelled. "If you didn't know Kakashi-Sensei's books aren't kid friendly."

"So you've read them?" Sasuke smirkingly asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Naruto's eyes widened before he lunged at Sasuke. "Sasuke!" He yelled before balling up his fist. But that stopped him as he yelled out from the pain on his hand.

"Let me see it." Sasuke said before he took Naruto's wrist to look at it. After he took his look he went into his ninja pouch and got out his bandages. He then started wrapping it and when he was done Naruto was staring at him dumbfounded.

"Sasuke you-"

"Don't mention it." Sasuke cut in before he turned around. "Besides now I don't owe you anymore for that Gaara fight." He then started his walk to the apartment before stopping. "Come to the apartment since you popped your balloon."

That made Naruto look down to see water beside his feet with the shredded balloon. "No! Dammit now I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Why didn't Pervy Sage Give me extras?"

"Stop whining and come on." Sasuke called out as he continued his walk. Naruto sighed before falling into step with him.

X.X.X
Konoha

"State your business!" Kurenai yelled at two men who had straw hats covering their face and a long, black cloak with red clouds on it. Asuma joined her from the side, eyes keen on the two.

One of them chuckled before stepping forward. He kept walking until he was a couple of feet from them. He slowly removed his hat until his face was shown, a wide smirk across it. "Which one of you wants to die first?"

"Jūzō Biwa, what's your business here?!" Asuma demands, getting on guard with his chakra blades ready.

"Oh, nothing really." Jūzō answered smirkily. "Just a small Jinchūriki about ya high. Know where I can find him?"

"We won't be telling you!" Kurenai yelled, chakra leaking out of her.

"Oh, well that's just to bad." The man chuckled, slowly taking out his executioner's blade. "I didn't want to hurt anyone but the brat but, you've forced my hand." That's when his facial features went from sadistic to downright crazy. "So let's chop off an arm or two!" He yelled and started rushing the two.

"Kurenai get the other one!" Asuma told her as he rushed to block off Jūzō. Kurenai used a Genjutsu to make herself fade away as Asuma clashes with Jūzō.