Obito's Abilities and Power

Kamui: Better than he was before he died. He has both eyes making him all ready stronger than he was alive. He's better than Kakashi was at using the long-range Kamui. He can also use them together to increase the speed of his actions or use them separate like if he's intangible he'd still be able to hit you with his long-range Kamui.

Jutsu: A master at all five basic natures, along with Wood Style. Hashirama is still better at Wood Style, however. He also has a summoning contract with Owls.

Susano'o: Has the full-body Susano'o that is stronger than Madara's when he faced the five Kage. His Susanoo is way stronger than Tailed Beast.

Rinnegan(I know I never said he had it but he does): Master with all Rinnegan abilities and can use them all simultaneously.

Six Paths Chakra: You guys remember when The Sage Of Six Paths told Obito that he kept his chakra? That means Obito kept the chakra he had from his time as the 10 tails Jinchūriki. He doesn't have truth-seeking orbs but can take someone else's if they had some. He has top tier sensory capabilities, enhanced speed, strength, the ability to use natural energy, and senjutsu techniques. Combine senjutsu with Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks. And only has an immunity to any attacks that doesn't use Senjutsu. He cannot create Truth-seeking balls

Healing Capabilities: He can heal from attacks even from the Eighth Gate. His regenerative powers are second only to Kaguya. He can also heal other people with Six Paths Chakra.

Genjutsu: His Genjutsu is a little below Jutsu like Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami but the Infinite Tsukuyomi is still way greater than all of them.

Taijutsu: He's very good at Taijutsu and can fight with opponents as fast as the speed of light.

Kenjutsu: Very good with a sword and is the best in the Naruto world.

Shuriken Jutsu: On par with Itachi who is really good with the technique.

Sealing Jutsu: He's on par with Minato in some ways but is better in others.

Barrier Jutsu: Very proficient and able to create any type of Jutsu but can't expel all of them.

Honorable Mentions
Perfect with Clone Jutsu and General skills all Shinobi know. He's also top notch with stealth with only sensory Ninja such as Uzumaki's being able to sense him.

Also he is the strongest right now and can even fight double Rinnegan Madara. But 1 on 1 Kaguya would destroy him.