Mountains' Graveyard

I teleported myself to the entrance of the place where Madara kept me. To be honest I kinda didn't know what I was getting myself into. I knew for a fact that Zetsu was spying on me but I don't know for how long.

I am a sensory type but you can't sense Zetsu so it doesn't mean much. He's probably expecting me but it's now or never. I wanna get back to Konoha as fast as possible for my teammates and my students.

I used Kamui to make myself intangible before walking through the barrier. I looked around at the familiar place and frowned at the memories I got. After I became Madara's puppet I used this as my base just as he did.

Shaking my head I walk through several more barriers before I reach the spot there the demonic statue is and Madara. I walked to him slowly and carefully and looked around everywhere for traps or Zetsu.

"Hello, Obito Uchiha." A gruffly voice said making me stop in place.

Madara spoke with his eyes closed as if I wasn't a threat. "Madara Uchiha, I've come to kill you," I said darkly as I didn't move but still surveyed the room carefully.

I knew Madara wasn't dangerous right now but I was worried about Black Zetsu the most. He was sly and I didn't want him sneaking up on me and controlling my body.

I watched Madara as he slowly opened his eyes to assess me. "Is that so?" He asked stoic and unmoving. "How do you even know of my existence?"

I remained stoic myself but was on guard as I was looking for Black Zetsu. I didn't wanna almost have Madara and then to have my body controlled. "You've been spying on me for a while now."

"Why would that make you wanna kill me?" He asked carefully assessing my features with his one visible eye.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I know of your plans, Madara. You won't have your way with the world."

His gaze intensified as he mulled over my words. "Do you understand the world we live in?" He asked as his facial expression calmed. "We live in a world full of death and pain. A world that is ruled by hatred and if you know of my plan then you know how I'll get rid of all that for everyone's benefit."

Every word that came out of his mouth made me wanna choke him and set him on fire. "Your plan is not for everyone's benefit. It is so you can play dictatorship and rule the world the way you want it to be."

"Such a naive way of thinking. Without someone guiding the world from hell to heaven, it will always stay the same." He explained.

"You can't force peace on people. The only true way for peace to be obtained is to understand one another and communicate. Forcing peace won't make peace, all its gonna create is distrust, anger, and eventually war." I explained to Madara the same lesson I had to learn.

He closed his eye as he seemed to relax on his makeshift throne. "There is no understanding of one another. If it were that simple then it would've been done a long time ago. The only concrete way to create peace is force. What people think about it doesn't matter." He said as he opened his visible eye.

I sighed internally as I knew that talking to him wouldn't change his mind. If Naruto couldn't do it then what made me think I could? I walked up to him still as carefully as possible.

As I stepped in front of him he closed his eyes and didn't make a move. "I'll be back to kill you." He stated stoically.

"No, you won't," I stated harshly as I grabbed his throat and started taking his chakra. I took all I could before I let go of him and cut off his connection to the statue.

He started to die slowly as I watched him carefully as I wanted to make sure he was dead. He opened his eye as he activated his Sharingan and with his dying breath uttered one word. "Izanagi."