I love you

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual content

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual content. Don't read if you don't feel comfortable.

I LOVE YOU. I read like 99% of the comments and all of you are so funny. You always make me smile and laugh lol.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Twenty seven ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

You felt content walking under the night sky next to the person you had loved for what felt like a century. Finally, you two could walk outside and feel somewhat at peace. Knowing Rin couldn't accuse anyone of cheating this time, because simply nobody did. The stars shined brightly, intensifying the sparkles that had come back into your eyes. You finally started to get back the happiness you had been missing for a while now.

You had an amazing day today. You had dinner with Kurapika at the ice skating rink. Eating your favourite meal with the man of your dreams. You had tried your best to convince him to go back on the ice one more time, but he rejected the request. He did not want things to go wrong. Because if they did, then he'd had to recover and stuff. That would be a pain in the ass.

''Hey, I love you,'' Kurapika smiled as he gently took your hand in his and interlacing your fingers. You smiled as you looked up at him, your eyes twinkling from happiness. By now you knew he loved you and his words were genuine. You couldn't help, but still have an anxious feeling lingering in your body. Which was normal, because Rin hadn't come back to Kurapika with whatever proof she could find.

But for now, you didn't want to spend the time you have with him thinking about every possibility of your happiness crashing apart. You wanted to look and move forward, hoping one day you could leave all of this behind. You wanted to leave everything in the past, your sister as well.

You were done with her. Absolutely, completely, a hundred percent done with the girl. You were hoping she'd come back to Pika, begging him to forgive her for lying about the baby growing in her tummy. You knew Kurapika would simply shut the door into her face, as he should.

You wrap your arms around Kurapika's until you two reach your apartment complex and you let go of him. You huff as you unlock your door and take off your coat and scarf, neatly hanging them on the coatrack and Kurapika did the same.

''What do you want to do tonight? It's only 9 PM,'' you huff as you look around your living room, trying to come up with something fun to pass some time with. You felt Kurapika's fingertips glide along your arms, your skin tickling because of the delicate touch.

''I could think of something fun,'' he breathed into your ear, leaning over so he had access to nibble on your skin. You felt your skin tingle under his touch, your entire body suddenly feeling very sensitive. You heard Kurapika chuckle, his warm breath hitting your ear. The chuckle sent vibrations through your body, making you gasp softly.