Be quiet

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Twenty eight ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

''Good morning, baby,'' you heard someone say with a sweet, but raspy morning voice. You smiled to yourself, knowing who the familiar voice was shortly after your mind started to wake up. You rolled over to face him and he smiled, laying on his side and holding his head up with his hand.

''So, last night—'' he started but you quickly interrupted him, covering his lips with yours as he hummed into the kiss. He rolled over onto his back and you rested your body on top of his, resting his hands on your waist. Your lower area hurt, which caused your heated body to cool down immediately after feeling the bitter pain.

''Wanna go for another round?'' he asked, raising a brow after you broke the kiss. You chuckled and pushed yourself up, covering yourself with your hands, realising you had fallen asleep naked. You quickly pull the covers off Kurapika to cover yourself and ran to your bathroom, dropping it right before going in.

You glare at yourself in the mirror, your fingers tracing the hickeys and love bites Kurapika had marked on your body. You bite your bottom lip as a blush reached your face and you quickly slapped your hands on your cheeks, feeling the heat of them made you giggle. You looked like a schoolgirl who was messing around with their crush.

You walk over to the shower, turning it on and wait for about five seconds to spare yourself the ice-cold water on your body first thing in the morning. You step inside, closing your eyes as you let the water run over your face.

While you were showering, Kurapika was still in your bedroom, holding his engagement ring in between his fingers. He studied the silver ring carefully, reading his and Rin's name that was carved on the inside of it. He gulped, putting it back on the nightstand and getting out of the bed. He put on some simple clothes, just a sweater and some sweatpants. Walking over to the kitchen, he bit his bottom lip, feeling too lazy to make breakfast.

''She wouldn't mind, right?'' he asked himself and took his phone in his hands, scrolling through it while he tried to find a place to order some breakfast at. After a few seconds of searching, he found something and ordered a nice early meal.

You were still taking a shower and he waited for the food to arrive, which it did fairly fast. So, he opened the door and put the food on plates and waited for you to be done with getting ready for the day.

''Hey,'' you say, your hair still damp from the shower. He scanned your body, finding out you also weren't in the mood for any fancy clothes. You just wore comfy joggers and a big shirt tucked inside of it. ''This looks so good, Pika!'' you chirp and he bites his bottom lip.

''Did you order this?''

''Nope, made it all myself,'' he popped the 'p' and grinned from ear to ear. You frowned your brows and cracked a smile at him. ''Then what's that?'' you ask him and point at the brown bag next to the door. On the bag the words ''breakfast & lunch'' was written in thick capital letters and there was no denying it.

''Huh? Oh, that? That's nothing,'' he walked over to the bag, quickly kicking it away. He laughed at you with his arms behind his back, which made you laugh too. You tilted your head disapprovingly and he came up to you, holding your face in between his warm hands and kissing your lips softly, pressing his forehead against yours.

''I love—''

''You're so stupid.''

''Hey! How about you stop being mean to me,'' he said, putting his hand against his chest to pretend to feel hurt by your words. You giggled as you walked over to the table, taking your seat and resting your head on both hands.

You winked at him, ''what? You were probably just going to brag about how good at cooking you are!'' you half-joked. It's what he liked doing because of the one pizza incident that happened years ago. He still held it against you after all those years. Even though you had improved, and he knew that as well, he loved teasing you about it.

''The taste won't be far off from my incredible cooking anyway,'' he bragged and smirked at you as he took the seat on the other side of the table. He looked at the food on his plate for a second before taking his fork in his hand and took a bite of the eggs. After swallowing it, he stayed silent and you knit your brows together.

''What's the matter? Is it not good?'' you questioned him, eager to know his thoughts. You had not taken a bite yet, for no particular reason. You tilted your head, wondering what was going through his mind right now.

''It's good. Too good. You won't be impressed by me anymore after eating this,'' he said sulkily and you couldn't help but burst out into laughter. You shook your head as you started to eat your breakfast too. It was good, better than Kurapika's cooking. But you didn't want to rub it in his face, so you simply kept quiet and told him his cooking is way better.

''Do you have anything in mind we can do today?'' Kurapika asked you when you stood up and took his and your own plate to the kitchen. You opened the dishwasher, putting in the two plates and your glasses the two of you used when eating breakfast. You thought of something fun to do, but couldn't think of anything.

''Hmm, not really. Do you?'' you flicked your hair away and turned around, only to find out Kurapika was now only a few inches away from you. Not too close, but not far away either. You blushed seeing a smirk form on his face and you shook your head as you exhaled, ''no. None of that!''

Kurapika's lips curled up into a boyish grin, closing his eyes while doing so. ''Okay, okay,'' he grinned, ''I'm sorry. Another time then?''

''Oh, be quiet.''