Part Two

I sat down on the cold bench, crossing one leg over the other. The giant newspaper acted as a perfect cover.

I didn't know who was higher on my list of creatures to kill. Denis Foxworthy, my father, or Bangkok.

Denis Foxworthy was a notorious drug pin. One of the richest fox's in the unknown world. The personal bank account to the Fox Council.

He got away with anything and everything he wanted. He was cruel and brutal, rumour had it he hunted for sport. Now he had my little brother as his slave.

Then there was my father. The shrivelling, conniving, bastard of a male who deserved to have his cold dead heart ripped out from his ass. Not throat, no no, he wasn't good enough to have his heart ripped out his throat.

Selling his own child to a creature like Denis Foxworthy was a new low, even for him. My father was a right-hand man to the Fox Council, desperate to climb the social ladder of the Fox world. My father was not a stranger to doing anything he wanted to get to the top. But selling a fifteen-year-old? I'd kill him for that.

Not to mention my meddling beast of a big brother, who had no heart at all.

The only thing saving him was giving me the information to begin with. Yet, he expects repayment and threatens to tattle to the Fox Council all in the same message. If he was so worried, why didn't he just save our little brother himself?

Oh right. He's a heartless dick who is motivated by his own ego. He doesn't care about Rey, he only cared about what the information would get him.

Who even wants to scratch someone else's back? That was disgusting.

Of course, there was the small detail, was this whole thing a trap?

I wouldn't put it past any of them.

If I showed up at Denis Foxworthy's house, the Fox council could be there waiting with Aconite wolfsbane and my name written on their knives.

But what if my brother was there? What if he had been sold into slavery and was now being hunted for sport?

I sighed, watching the creatures unload the wooden crates from the truck.

If it was any other sibling, I would have laughed and thanked the dead goddess for their unfortunate circumstances.

But it wasn't any other sibling. It was Rey, my baby brother. The only sibling alive that I liked.

I never went looking for my siblings. I never tried to get in contact with any of them. The main reason being I hated all of them.

But Rey always had a special place in my heart. My partner in crime. My shotgun rider. The sidekick to my superhero.

Or villain. Depended on who was looking at it.

Nothing changed the fact that I would kill anyone that touched my baby brother.

I turned the page in my newspaper as clouds covered the twilight sky giving the large home an eerie vibe.

The weather had been threatening rain all day. Dark clouds spent the whole day slowly covering the old city. Patrons hurried on the sidewalks from a long day at work, trying to beat the raindrops home.

The home replicated an old stone castle. High peaks and stone walls, green ivy growing all over. Lucious trimmed gardens surrounding the castle. A black iron fence ran the property.

The front of the castle was right in the middle of the city, but the back was on the cover of the large famous park. The dense forest providing the perfect protection for a fox on a run to stretch his legs.