•Prologue•

Styles.

A very well known name through out the large forest. Desmond Styles was a very powerful alpha and he kept his pack strong and in order. Other packs knew to fear him and stay away. The Styles pack was one with more food, closer to the freshest water supplies and had the best shelter.

Desmond knew that one day he would have to pass on the responsibilities of his pack eventually and tried many times to have a child with his mate Anne, but they never could seem to conceive a child. The two went almost two years trying and were on the verge of giving up when Anne fell pregnant with Harry.

Anne wasn't able to survive the childbirth when Harry arrived three weeks early. She had lost to much blood and in the end all that was left of her was the baby crying in Desmond's arms. At first he despised Harry, hated him for killing his mate, but when that baby looked at his father with the same emerald green eyes as his mother everything changed, and that boy became his world. He vowed on that day that he hadn't lost his wife, but that she could live through Harry. He vowed to protect Harry from anything even if it meant his life.

That promise became even more severe when Harry grew to not only to be an omega but a mischievous omega at that. Always seeming to run off and find himself in some kind of trouble, but Harry didn't mind, he lived for the adventure of the world. Desmond however didn't agree with Harrys antics and tried his hardest to get the boy to stay with the other omegas in the pack, since not only was he special but he was also very small.

Yes, due to Harrys prematurity as a baby, he grew up rather smaller then the average male omega did and would be considered the runt of the pack. He was short and thin, with pale skin and dark curly hair on the top of his head. He was absolutely stunning, a beautiful mixture of his mother and his father, but the other alphas of the pack knew to stay away with the fear of Desmond and as Harry grew older, it became more frustrating for him.

Harry skipped through the trees looking around at the greenery, the colors of the trees changing with the weather. He continued going listening to the birds chirping around him. He hadn't been able to sneak away as much anymore, since the last time he had gotten caught, his father had been keeping a watchful eye on him. Somehow though Harry had managed to slip away while his fathers back was turned. He knew he couldn't be away to long, his pack has heading out soon. Making their way towards the mountains to hide in the valleys before the cold winds of winter came. The journey was long and they had to leave today, or they wouldn't make it and risked freezing to death during the trying winter months.

Harry however hadn't realized he had already wondered to far away from his pack, or that he had two piercing blue eyes on him. Those blue eyes belonged to the infamous Louis Tomlinson.

Tomlinson.

Another well known name that floated through the trees of the forest. It floated in stories and hushed whispers.

Troy and Jay Tomlinson had been killed when Louis was only a small pup. They had never really belonged to a pack leaving Louis to grow up fending for himself and not worrying about others. Louis however grew up hating everyone and everything. Other packs pushed him away, not wanting the rouge wolf to steal their omegas or their food.

Rouge wolfs were however not uncommon, becoming dangerous creatures of the night, living off of pure instinct of survival of the fittest. Louis however was the fittest and killed any wolf that challenged him, but that didn't stop him from wanting more power and how much more power could he have when he took down the Styles pack? How was he going to do that though? Well the answer was right in front of him, humming and skipping through the trees unaware of his presence.