Ten

Warning Smut

Harry felt the wind whip past him as he was thrown through the air, expecting to hit a tree, or land in the snow. But suddenly he was falling. There was nothing underneath him and he just kept plumoiting downward. A sudden pain shot through him, all over his body before he hit the deep pit of snow on a ledge just a hundred feet down.

The pain rippling through him was to much for Harry to take, and he was sure it was from the fall and slamming into the snow, but soon he opened his eyes and saw things were different. Everything alot sharper, clearer. He let out a whine as he pulled himself from the snow, noticing that he was on four paws.

Excitement filled Harry. He had done it, actually changed into what he was meant to be, a wolf. He looked down at his white coat. His fur was long and it curled slightly at the tips. Harry's tail wagged a bit from his happiness but it was soon gone when pain shot through his body again and he remembered, he had to save Louis.

Harry looked up the side of the cliff, letting out puffs of air. He knew what he had to do, he had to climb but the pain in his body was so intense he wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it. What if he fell to his death the next time. Harry shook his head. None of that mattered, his alpha needed him.

Harry used his sharp claws and began climbing the icy cliff, using all his strength to heave himself up further and further. The thought of Louis is what kept him climbing until he was pulling him over the edge with a whimper, standing there. The three alphas looked at Harry in shock, none knowing how on earth he could have survived the fall, but seeing him in his wolf form for the first time.

Louis already knew that now that Harry had changed it was only a matter of time before he would go into his first heat and would need to mate.

"Harry.." Louis whispered, pushing himself up and stepping towards his boy, only to be stopped by snarling teeth of a grey wolf, being forced back against a tree. Seth glanced over to Niall, who was already back in his wolf form, walking over to Harry.

Seth's smirk was practically written all over his face, his plan similar to Louis' own. Whoever mated the young Omega would lead the Styles pack after Desmond retired, and it had to be Niall, not this piece of filth.

Niall reached Harry, the white wolf eyeing him with curiosity. Niall began by cautiously sniffling at Harry's paws before stepping closer, standing tall to tower over the small omega.

"Get away from him!" Louis snapped, only to be silenced by a snap of Seth's jaws, followed by a threatening growl. Niall knew what he had to do, and Seth wasn't letting this rouge get in his way.

Harry looked up at Niall, his omega insinct giving in, a small whimper coming from his throat as he slowly sank down to the ground submissively. Niall was pleased, letting out a hungry growl and leaning down, taking Harry's throat into his mouth, not hard enough to hurt him, and began leading him into the woods to mate him.

"No!" Louis screamed, eyes wide as Harry looked at him with pleading eyes as he was pulled away. Anger began bubbling deep in his stomach. This was no longer about his plan to be the one to mate Harry first, this was about protecting him from Niall.

He watched the two disappear behind the trees and that was far enough. He quickly changed, sinking his sharp teeth into Seth's neck unexpectedly and swinging his body into the thick trunk of the tree he had been pinned to. Louis didn't hesitate to chase after the two. Even if they had gone far, the smell of Harry's first heat was so strong, any alpha for ten miles would smell him and come for a taste.

Louis pushed past some brush, seeing Harry crouched on the ground, Niall over him growling, trying to get the omega to change back into his human form, but Harry didn't want to. He didn't want to give in and become Niall's. He wanted Louis. It had to be Louis. He belonged to Louis. Harry could feel himself slipping though, his omega insinct ready to give in when suddenly Niall was gone.