•Fourteen•

Harry sat in the grass. It had been a year since everything had happened. A year since he killed his father. A year since he watched his own alpha die.

He looked down at the now three month old child that he held in his arms and smiled. The boys bright blue eyes fluttering open to look at him. Louis' eyes. And he was perfect.

The baby whimpered a moment before he began crying, to which Harry picked him up and began patting him lightly.

"Shh Shh Oliver. I've got you. I'm right here." Harry promised, and his soothing words seemed to help as the child calmed. Harry sighed, closing his eyes as he felt a gentle wind brush against them. He smiled, wondering if it was his father accepting who he was and where things had gone in his absence.

He remembered standing before Seth and Niall protecting his mates mangled body. He knew he didn't belong there. He never belonged in a pack. He was like Louis in that way. He was meant to be on his own. He was shocked when Seth didn't kill him on the spot, but the two wolves went towards the cave.

Harry looked down at Louis shaking his head.

"No.. no.. I won't let you die!" He cried out, grabbing whatever he could to press against the open wounds before he began trying to breathe life into him.

Harry shook the thoughts from his head. He didn't like remembering. He still had nightmares and woke up screaming into the darkness, drenched in cold sweat. He hated them. He hated watching Louis die over and over again. The moment haunted him and he was afraid it would haunt him forever.

Harry stood with the child in his arms, tucking the blanket around him and began walking. He still loved the way the grass felt under his bare feet. The way the flowers smelt, the way the sun felt on his skin.

He had loved the wild even when he was young, but being with Louis, living the life he had, made him love it even more. He knew more then anything it's where he belonged. It was his home.

He stopped as a butterfly fluttered nearby, landing on Oliver's little hand. He smiled fondly.

"Your grandfather always told me that butterflies were angels coming down for a visit." Harry said softly to the child, staring at the beautiful butterfly before it fluttered on.

"I wonder if he's visiting us." Harry said and continued walking back towards his little camp he had made.

"You killed him Harry." Seth said, looking down at the omega who was trembling, tears running down his cheeks.

"He was killing my mate! What was I supposed to do, stand back and watch him die! Do nothing to protect him! I would have killed you and Niall if I had had the chance!" Harry screamed in emotional rage. He knew the whole pack was discussing the punishment for his crimes, which was ultimately death.

Seth sighed and shook his head. In a way, he understood why Harry did what he had done. Why he had taken the life of his own father. Any alpha would want an omega who would choose him over anyone else. It was done out of love, but it was still a law broken.

He knew Harry had to be punished, they all did. But what he had over heard Harry tell Louis as he had taken his last breath. That harry was pregnant. He couldn't take the life of an unborn child. Who could?

"You must be punished Harry."

"I know.."

"I'm banishing you from this pack. Leave, and never come back or you will be killed."

Harry stepped into the small cave. He remembered it as one he and Louis had taken shelter in on their journey. On the journey back.

Harry regretted ever going back. He wished he'd just stayed in the woods with Louis. Ran away with the alpha instead. In a way he had always known his father would never accept them. That no one would. He had just been lying to himself, giving himself false hope that things would have ended up different.