•Seven•

Sixteen hours twenty one minutes. That's all that ran through Niall's mind as he ran as fast as he could back to the packs summer camp. Nothing was going to stop him from getting there in sixteen hours and twenty one minutes. He pushed himself through the rain and the wind of the storm. He had to get there. What if Harry was in the storm alone? What if something happened to him because he didn't get there in time? His brows furrowed though when he realized that past the rain and wind the only paws he could hear running were his own. That stopped the wolf dead in his tracks, turning to see that his father wasn't beside him any longer.

Panic quickly set into the boys gut. He had already lost Harry, he couldn't lose his father as well. He began running back the way he had come, hating the fact that he was backtracking and now it would take him much longer to find Harry. He ran almost a whole mile before he found his father. The man was back in his human form, lying in the mud. The wolf let out a whine as he walked over, licking the mans face as if to ask what had happened. Seth looked up with a pained look on his face.

"You shouldn't have stopped." He said with a low grunt of obvious pain. Niall let out another whine, trying to distinguish the place his father was hurt.

"I slipped in the mud. I think my leg is broken. Just leave me here and go find Harry." Seth demanded, the pouring rain hitting his face as he looked up at his son. He did feel guilty about how he had treated his son, and he did want to tell him, but still his pride kept him from speaking up.

Niall knew that he couldn't leave his father there. It didn't matter how he had been treated, if he didn't find Harry then his father would be the only one he had. He looked up at the dark sky, knowing the storm wasn't letting up anytime soon. He let out a low whine and move to lay down, curling himself around his father the shelter him from the rain with his body. He let his slip closed as he felt the man shuffle himself closer to find warmth in his fur. He knew he wasn't going to find Harry at this point, so keeping his father safe was his number one priority and later they could start searching again.

Seth was thankful that Niall had stayed with him. He knew that if he hadn't that there was a chance that he might not ever make to the pack at all, or anywhere for that matter. He would have ended up laying in the mud either freezing or starving to death. He moved into the wet fur of Niall's coat, feeling the warmth despite how soaked they were.

"Thank you." He whispered, unsure if his son had even heard him.

The next morning Niall's eyes fluttered open, thankful for the warm sun hitting his skin instead of the cold rain from the day before. He changed into his human form and stretched, looking over at his father, who was also awake. Niall stood up and sighed, taking in the sound of the birds.

"I'm going to find a place to set up a camp, Harry will just have to wait until you're well enough to walk." Niall said, walking into the woods. Seth watched his son, running a hand through his wet hair, wondering what he had done to put his son through all of this. Knowing that Harry wouldn't make it long without someone to protect them

However, Harry felt very protected as he sat perched on Louis, strong back. He wore a happy grin on his face, a grin so big that his dimples formed craters in his cheeks. He had never felt more at home than he did in this moment, deep in the woods without having to worry about getting caught by his father. Having someone who wanted him around instead of with a bunch of people that just saw him as a chore. That thought however, saddened the young omega and he didn't want Louis to find him as a chore too, having to pack him around on his back all of the time.

"Hey L-Lou, can i maybe walk for a bit?" Harry asked quietly, fiddling with his fingers nervously now. Louis glanced up at the boy, but stopped and dropped down to his stomach, allowing the omega to climb off of him. He quickly changed to his human form and walked over to Harry.

"Everything okay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. Louis told himself deep in the back of his mind that it was just an act, that he didn't care if Harry was okay or not. But something deep in his chest told him different. It said that he did care, and that he knew something was wrong with the young boy and he wanted to make it better.

Harry bit his lower lip and nodded his head. He didn't want to seem like a child to the alpha. He knew that Louis was a lot older than he was and he wanted to seem like he was just as mature. Harry knew he wasn't like the others though. He was a lot more sensitive, and he cared what people thought about him.

"Everything's fine." Harry tried to assure the older man but Louis could read right through the fake smile that Harry tried to give him. The alpha shook his head and stepped up to Harry, cupping the boys cheeks and kissing him gently. Louis had never kissed anyone before. Being a rouge alpha, he took any willing or not so willing omega when he felt the urge. This, Harry's lips were a whole knew feeling and found his world spinning in a whole different direction.

Louis pulled away after a few moments and looked down at the younger lad. His blue eyes met green and something seemed to shift inside of Louis. Suddenly he didn't want to take Harry back though he knew he had to, but for the moment he could live in this feeling.

"Tell me the truth." Louis said softly, moving to stroke his thumb over the boys cheek. Harry began feeling the small burning sensation in his stomach and he let out a shaky breath. He didn't like talking, or complaining. He didn't want to seem like a child but his alpha had given him an order, and he had to listen.

"I-I just.. No one in my pack likes me. They just see me as a chore because my father always has someone babysitting me. I don't want you to see me like that either." Harry said quietly, dropping his gaze to the grass that was already starting to die, due to the winter cold that was starting to come. Louis frowned and tilted Harry's chin back up.

"You are no chore Harry. And absolutely no one should think of you like that. You are the most beautiful omega that I have ever laid eyes on. I'm not leaving your side until you tell me I have to." Louis promised, finding the words coming from his heart instead of the evil little voice in the back of his mind. Harry's cheeks reddened and he nodded his head, moving to hug Louis tightly.

"Thank you." The omega whispered, feeling more wanted than he had ever felt in his life. And for a moment he didn't even want to go back to his pack. He wanted to stay deep in the woods in Louis' arms where he knew he was safe and wanted. But he knew he had to go back. Louis held the boy for a long moment before pulling away and lacing his fingers with Harry's.

"Let's get going baby." He smiled, leading Harry deeper into the woods. The omega giggled and simply followed Louis past the trees and brush, willing to go where he lead them.