Eleven

Louis had lead Harry around the woods for weeks, now teaching him what he needed to know about surviving in the wild as a wolf. Since they had mated, there was this protective nature over the small omega, something he didn't have with all the others be had simply fucked and left for nothing. But this time.. this time something was different.

Of course nothing was off for Harry. Since the moment they had mated he was attached, desperately in love and ready to follow Louis wherever he wanted without and question.

And that's exactly what he did. He listened and learned about the forest and nature, and fell in love with it even more with Louis teaching him.

But as the weeks passed they grew closer and closer to the valley and the dark voice in Louis began speaking more and more. Reminding Louis of his plan and he had to stick to it, for his parents sake. Though the thought of his plan made him feel nothing but guilt. It was the only reason he had spoken to Harry, and if he hadn't. He wouldn't be as happy as he was now.

The snow has melted about a week ago, but everything was still cold around them. They had been walking all day and the sun was just starting to set. Finally Louis stopped, changing into his human form, Harry doing the same.

Louis just looked at Harry for a long moment, because he knew at the top of the hill they would have reached the valley and find Harry's pack. And then the next part of his plan would be in motion.

Louis let out a a quiet sigh as he thought it over again and again. Part of him wishing they had stayed in the woods but the other paper seeking the power of leading a pack, especially one like the styles pack.

"At the top of that hill is the path down to the valley." Louis said finally. Harry's eyes went wide. He had been waiting months for this and finally it was here. But he found that he wasn't as excited as he had been.

"When he see my father.. we can't say anything about Niall and Seth, they were all very close." Harry said quietly, now fearful his father could possibly hear them.

"And he.. doest accept people like us.. so he might banish me." He  whimpered even quieter. Louis couldn't help but become angry at the thought of Harry's father exiling him from the back because of his relationship with another man.

"No matter what happens we will always have each other." Louis said softly before kissing Harry. The omega nodded his head, giving Louis a loving smile. That was true and that's all that mattered. All he needed was Louis.

"Stay hidden until I signal you please. I don't know how this will go." Harry said softly before changing into his wolf form and slowly making his way up to the top of the hill.

His heart was pounding hard in his chest as he walked. Harry was anxious and terrified. He swallowed, as he reached the top, looking down at the pack below.

This was it.

The whole pack knew Desmond was broken. He did his part in protecting the pack, even fighting off a rouge wolf that had tried to attack them in the many weeks that had passed. But they knew, they could see the sadness in his eyes. The longing to see his son, the little piece of Anne that he had. Without Harry, he had nothing.

There had been so many snows, so many cold winter nights where the air became freezing, and any lonley omega would surely die. But Harry, Harry was so small, so fragile. He didn't know how to find food, to find shelter on his own. Desmond had kept his hopes for as long as he could, but soon, he couldn't any longer. Harry.. Harry was dead. And he had to accept that fact no matter how hard it was. Anne, and his son were gone.

The son was setting that evening, and the air was becoming more colder than it had. I wonder if he froze, suffering without me there to protect him. Desmond thought as he walked through the pack of wolves, taking an evening, something he did every night since Harry went missing. I wonder if he starved to death without me there to provide for him. Desmond thought as he passed a young Omega who was finishing her dinner.