Nine

White

All Louis could see was white as he peaked out from the opening of the cave he and Harry had slept in that night. It had been weeks in the woods with the young Omega and even though Louis didn't mind the company, he was sure that Harry would have changed and they would have mated by now.

He left out a sigh at the thought, running a hand through his messy hair. It was getting difficult to keep the Omega warm enough to make it through the winter in the middle of the woods and Louis had even caught himself second guessing his idea. He didn't want Harry to fall ill, or freeze.

"Snow!" Harry gasped in excitement, startling Louis who hadn't noticed Harry come up beside him. He looked down at the boy, smiling softly. Harry now had a thick sweater and pants instead of his thin shirt and shorts. Clothes he had come across that a newly formed wolf had discarded.

"Do you like the snow?" Louis asked looking back out at the forest. It almost looked like the perfect winter wonderland and enjoying the first snow with Harry felt so right. Louis was answered with a coldness hitting him in the side of the head, the soft fluff clinging to his hair. He looked over at Harry, who stood giggling softly. Louis raised a brow at Harry and slowly the boy stopped giggling. Suddenly Louis smirked, quickly scooping up a handful of snow.

"It's on." The alpha chuckled. Harry's eyes widened and he quickly took off into the white fluff, running away from Louis, a wide grin on his face. He felt the ball hit him in the hip. Harry stumbled and fell into the snow with an oif. Harry laid there, a smile on his face, looking up at the bright blue sky.

"Harry, are you okay?" Louis asked, his beautiful face suddenly being what Harry was looking at. The boy smiled and nodded.

"I'm alright." Harry giggled, taking Louis' hand that was outstretched and let the alpha pull him up to his feet. Louis looked down, his eyes locking with Harry's for a moment. He felt an overwhelming sensation, an electricity that connected his heart to Harry's heart. He leaned down and pressed his lips to Harry's, kissing him with a new feeling.

Harry gasped quietly but eagerly kissed Louis back, wrapping his arms around his neck, playing with the small hairs at the base of his neck. Louis was his first kiss and as many times as their lips met it was never enough for Harry. He could kiss his alpha all day. Harry felt his stomach tingle, butterflies erupting deep inside of him. He could bask in the feeling for the rest of his life and it would never get old.

Louis reached down, gripping ahold of Harry's hips and pulling the smaller boy closer, the primal feeling taking over. He hadn't had anyone in so long and it was no doubt that Harry was a beautiful omega and the things he wanted to do to him was sinful.

A small moan fell from Harry's lips, the sound being forgien to himself, causing his lips to darken with embarrassment. But the sound just edged Louis on, causing him to deepen the kiss even more, pushing his tongue into the omegas mouth. Harry let out a whimper, following Louis' steps as he was backed up until his back was pressed into the back of a tree.

Harry's heart was pounding deep in his chest, and he was sure it was echoing in the silence of the forest. It was almost to quiet. Harry thought for a moment but his mind was distracted when he felt Louis' cool hands push up under his shirt to feel his chest and body. The Omega was anxious, having no idea where Louis wanted to take it, but he knew he wouldn't say no and Louis knew it. He knew he had Harry right where he wanted him, and he'd easily get what he wanted. He could feel the way Harry pushed into his hands.

Louis' hands moved down to where Harrys pants rested on his hips, but as soon as he went to push them down even a fraction of an inch a hard force slammed into Louis' body, slinging him to the side. Harry gasped, his eyes widening, not sure of what was going on as a big grey wolf kept him against the tree. At first Harry was frightened he was being attacked until he realized the strange wolf stood there protectively.