•Two•

Desmond looked up and sniffed the air. He could already feel the air changing cold as the storm blew in. He looked over his pack as they gathered, ready to make the journey that they did every year. This time he was in a hurry, he wanted to move his pack as quick as possible. He could tell winter was coming quicker then normal and soon it would snow. The alpha looked over to Seth, his right hand alpha and his best friend. They had grown up together, raised their kids together.

"Have you seen Harry?" He asked, remembering how he had asked Seth wake Harry to get ready to leave. Seth nodded his head and smiled at his friend.

"He should be with Niall and his friends." Niall was Seth's son, a seventeen year old alpha. He had asked Niall to get Harry and keep a sharp eye on the omega, which he had agreed too. Seth trusted his son to do as he was told with no questioned asked, even though Niall wasn't to fond of Harry.

"Are you sure?" Desmond asked, eyeing his friend. He wondered if he should go check to make sure Harry was with the group but he stopped when he felt a pat on his shoulder.

"Absolutely. Now let's go, we have a lot of ground to cover and a storms coming." Desmond sighed and nodded his head, deciding to trust his friend because he wouldn't have said so if he wasn't sure Harry was with the group and with that, they started their journey.

Harry stayed close to Louis as they walked. He wasn't sure why but he felt protected by the alpha. He kept his eyes in front of him but continuously snuck glances at him, because damn he was the most beautiful alpha he had ever seen. When Louis looked down at Harry, catching the omega admiring him, he smirked while Harrys cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

It humored him that the small omega seemed to fancy him so quickly and thought about having a little fun before they got back to where the pack was. Harry was gorgeous after all, his plump lips looked so kissable and his small body looked so fuckable. Louis knew since he was an alpha and Harry was an omega, he could have him any way he wanted.

"A-are you sure we're going the right way?" Harry asked in a worried tone. To see the omega frightened for some reason upset Louis. He knew in the end he would end up scaring the shit out of the small lad but for now he needed Harry to trust him. Louis smiled softly at the omega and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Don't worry Harry, I'm going to get you home safe, I promise." Louis said truthfully. He didn't want any harm to come to the lad, he just wanted to take over the pack, he wanted the power, he wanted to be a strong alpha, finally looked up to, finally in charge even if he had to take it. Well if he is going to take it, why not take it from the strongest alpha, Desmond.

Harry sighed contently and leaned into Louis. The way the alpha spoke to him had Harry swooning, but the way it felt to be pressed against him was another thing. It had Harrys heart racing. He had never been held this way. He had never had this kind of attention. He wondered if Louis was just being friendly, but a little bit hoped that this incredibly sweet and gorgeous alpha, maybe liked him.

"You're not from my pack. I've never seen you before." Harry said quietly, trying to make small talk with Louis, hoping he didn't annoy the alpha like he did everyone else.

"No I'm the alpha of my own pack." The alpha said with a smirk. To Louis his words were true. He was the alpha of his own pack, even if his pack consisted of himself. He was the leader of himself and that's all that mattered. Louis did like how Harrys eyes widened and his cheeks turned even more pink.

"You're head of a pack? Oh my." Harry said, looking down at the ground as they continued walking. He was sure then that Louis was just being friendly with his touches and he was no where close interested in him in any other way. This somewhat upset Harry, he was hoping maybe somewhere along the lines Louis would fall in love with him. Harry sighed realizing how childish he was being, he shouldn't even be thinking such immature things, he doesn't even know Louis.