•Twelve•

Desmond had spent the time pacing in the cave. Could he accept this? Accept the disgrace of having a son mated to another man. Never in his life had he thought something like this would happen. Could he turn away his own flesh, his own blood, the one thing he had been longing for for many months? Could he?

Desmond sat on the cold ground and let out a heavy sigh. He couldn't. He couldn't do that to Harry. He wouldn't. He needed his son, he needed his little part of Anne. The past few months had been devastating, heartbreaking. And he couldn't go through it for another minute.

But if he let him stay, if he let them both in, could he truly accept who Harry had become in the wild, even though he should be more then grateful to Louis who had brought him home safely when Niall and Seth failed to do so.

And what had happened to his best friend? The one he had known since birth. The one who had been by his side through everything. The one he had easily thrown out along with his son to find Harry. What had happened? Where were they? Two alphas couldn't have possibly gotten lost or have died out there, could they?

As the sun began setting and the wind began blowing in the trees, Desmond finally looked up to the top of the hill where he knew Harry and Louis sat waiting for him. He pushed himself up to his feet, taking in a deep breath as he began walking up and towards them, finally coming face to face.

"I've made my decision." He said, his features holding no emotion, but seeing the red rims around Harry's eyes where he had surely been crying.

"I will accept you, the both of you." He said and god Harry didn't know what to do. He was filled with so much happiness, so much excitement. He was home, finally home. And he had Louis with him, his alpha, his love. Harry jumped to his feet, running to his father and hugging onto him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much father." He breathed into the mans chest, taking in the scent that he had almost forgotten from being in the woods for so long. He was finally home.

Louis stood back, watching the two of them. He couldn't help but smile at the happiness Harry showed. How excited his beautiful omega was. He just wanted him happy and had succeeded in doing so. He felt a sense of pride knowing this boy, this omega was his own. But then, at the same time was the voice. The dark voice telling him this was it. The next part of his plan was set into motion. He had to kill Desmond.

"Come let's get out of the winters wind." Desmond said, looking up at Louis, their eyes locking for just a moment, sharing unspoken words. Harry pulled away from his father and went back to Louis, who immediately took the omega into his arms.

It was just a second, a moment, anyone would have missed it when Desmond's nostrils flared in disgust at what he saw. But Louis, he saw, he noticed and his eyes narrowed. No one would hurt his Harry or take him away and that's just what he wanted Desmond to know as he leaned down and placed a firm kiss to the boys curls.

And just as Louis knew he would, Desmond quickly turned his head, leading the two wolves down to the rest of the pack. That night was full of excitement and a warm welcome to Harry and to even Louis. Everyone was in shock that Harry had returned at all and welcomed him with open arms. Harry couldn't believe it if he was honest. Was he really missed this much?

The whole time Louis stayed by Harry's side, not moving away for a single moment. And he could feel Desmond's stare, his disapproval and it angered Louis to no end. It wasn't fair to him but mostly it wasn't fair to Harry. And that dark little voice inside his head told him it was time to do something about it.

As the wolves began to settle into their spots in the cave, Louis pulled Harry closer to him, his eyes locked to Desmond's as he whispered into his omegas ear.

Desmond watched with furrowed brows at the sight, at the way Harry's cheeks widened, the way his face flushed. His gut twisted in disgust as his son nodded, to Louis, agreeing to whatever he said. And he knew, he knew when the alpha smirked and stood with Harry, leading him out of the cave.

Harry, however, had no idea of his fathers disgust for the two of them. Having immediately thought he was accepting of it. He had no idea that Louis was leading him out of the cave to only anger his father. All he knew was Louis said he wanted him, and he followed. He always followed Louis.

Louis lead Harry into the edge of the woods, pushing the omega against a tree and kissing him roughly. Harry had never experienced Louis so rough, but did his best to keep up.

"Lou.." He whimpered looking to the side and being able to spot the cave entrance just through the brush.

"Can't we go further into the woods?" He asked, looking up at his alpha with wide green eyes, and was met with piercing blue ones.

"No I want you right here, turn around for me baby." Harry let out a shaky breath, feeling his stomach twist and turn with need and desire from his alpha, but also a nervousness. He and Louis both knew that Harry wasn't the quietest and he sure didn't want everyone hearing what they were up to.

But like a good, loving omega, he nodded his head, turning around and placing his hands against the tree trunk, pushing out his bum for Louis to have him. He was already panting with need as he felt Louis teasingly slide his length against his hole.

"Want to hear you beg for me." Louis grunted with a smirk on his lips, knowing Harry was so ready for him. Knowing how needy and vocal Harry got.

"Please Louis, please I need you to take me. I need it so badly." And he did, Harry always needed him, always was willing to let Louis have his body if he wanted to take it.

"Mmm good boy." Louis said softly before slowly slipping inside of Harry. The feeling of being side him, the feeling of Harry's walls gripping around his length. It was always so incredible. The heat surrounding him as he filled up the boy was always the perfect feeling.

Desmond, from inside the cave could smell the change in the air. The strong omega scent in the air. He quickly pushed himself up from where he sat and headed out of the cave, stopping at the entrance. He looked around, before looking into the woods. There his grey eyes met piercing blues and he could just make out the way Louis' body moved. He could hear the high moans echoing from the trees, knowing they were coming from Harry as he was fucked behind the brush. He could even make out the way Louis smirked at him. And that was it, he snapped.

Before Desmond knew what he was doing, before he could even stop himself he was running into the woods, slamming his body against Louis' tackling him to the ground away from Harry. He then changed quickly to his wolf form, as did Louis, the two standing there, baring their teeth and snarling at each other, but neither one of them making a move.

Harry was in shock at the sight, his father and his alpha growling threatening at each other, his cheeks flushed from being freshly fucked.

"Please stop!" He cried, himself still being in his human form. Desmond was about to lunge at Louis when another low growl came from the trees and out stepped two more wolves. One was grey and the other blond. Harry knew exactly who they were as his eyes met the blond wolves blue eyes.

Seth and Niall.

Wow it's been so long since I've updated. Everyone's support is absolutely incredible! I'm so thankful to all the readers, all the comments, all of the votes.

To those still keeping up here is the update you've been waiting for and I hope it's worth it!!

I'm glad to be back to working on this fanfic!!

Please comment/vote/share!!!

All the love x