•Thirteen•

Harry was shocked, more then shocked if that even were a possibility. He was sure Louis had killed Niall. He had felt the boys heart stop beating in the air around them that day in the snow. The day he changed. The day Niall tried to.. Harry shook his head. He didn't want to remember that, but here it was, blond and staring him in the face.

Louis was also just as shocked as Harry. He as well had been sure this wolf had been dead. He was quick to move in front of Harry protectively. He snarled, baring his teeth at the two wolves, on high alert. He wasn't letting anything happen to his Harry, he'd take on all three wolves if he had to.

Desmond quickly changed into his human form, as did Seth, but Niall stayed the way he was, his eyes firmly locked onto Louis', not moving. He was ready this time. Harry.. Harry would be his no matter what. He'd run the pack like he was destined to do. There was nothing that was going to stand in his way, especially this rouge alpha. He had no place in the pack.

"Seth." Desmond breathed, immediately embracing the man in a hug. Seth was his best friend, more is brother in every way and there hadn't been a day that passed that he regretted sending him away, but he knew his duties, and he knew Seth did as well, and understood.

"Desmond, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happened." Seth immediately said, wanting to show no disrespect to his alpha in any way. He knew he was Desmond's friend, but he knew he was his alpha first, and respected that.

"I'm sorry as well, but as you can see, harry is home and well. And now that you're home our pack is complete again and tonight I will rest easy." Desmond grinned, placing a hand on Seth's shoulder.

"Yes, our pack is complete again, but we have an intruder, an outsider, someone who cannot be trusted." Following Seth's words, Louis let out a low warning growl.

Desmond furrowed his brows in confusion but turned to look at Louis when he growled, Niall was quick to snap his jaws, snarling at him. At his fathers signal he was ready for the attack.

Behind Louis Harry whimpered, clutching onto Louis' thick black fur. He didn't want anything to happen, but he knew it would. He knew none of this would end well for any of them.

"What do you mean?" Desmond asked, looking back at Seth.

Seth could remember the cold snow as he came to from Louis slamming his body into the tree. He stumbled as he stood, listening, but there was nothing. No sounds on the wind the blew through the trees.

He sniffed the air around him. There was so much blood that it covered everything, but just a small scent had him running in the direction Niall had dragged Harry. As soon as he pushed past the trees his heart stopped, his son was laying limp in the snow.

He ran over to him as fast as he could, dropping down next to him. His hands were shaking as he looked down at his sons limp form.

"Niall.. Niall no.. no!" He cried into the crisp winter air. He leaned down, pressing his lips to his sons and began blowing air into his lungs. Three puffs of air. His hands then moved to his chest and he began pressing, trying to beat his heart and force the air into his lungs. Five chest compressions.

"Cmon Niall. Come on!" Seth screamed as he did this again. Three puffs of air, five chest compressions, three puffs of air, five chest compressions.

Seth didn't know how much time had actually passed when he was about to quit and bury his son. The sun just barely shown through the trees, shining upon Niall's face as he gasped for breath. His father had just saved his life.

He told this story to Desmond, leaving out all of the other details that stood against him and Niall, sure it wouldn't even be needed, and as he watched Desmond's expression twist into that of anger and snapped his head back to the black wolf and his son, he felt even more confident.

"Is this true?" Desmond asked, disgust lacing his voice, his eyes burying into Harry's.

"Father please.. you don't understand I–"

"Answer me!" Desmond snapped, cutting Harry off.

"Yes.. but–" Harry didn't have time to finish what he was saying before Desmond hurled himself at Louis, phasing mid air into his wolf form and slamming into Louis, his teeth sinking into his neck.

"No!" Harry screamed as he watched in horror, still against the tree. It wasn't fair. He didn't have time to explain that they were the ones that had been attacked, that Niall was the one who tried to rape him, that Niall was the one who almost killed him.

It wasn't even a second before Niall lunged for Louis as well, and then Seth, who like Desmond, phased mid lunge. Harry couldn't believe what he was seeing his family, his pack was attacking the one person he loved more then life itself.

He didn't know what to do. He was torn between his father and his alpha and he knew who he would choose. Harry quickly changed, charging into the fight. The only thing ringing through his ears were Louis' howls of pain, and the growls of the wolves around him.

Harry lunged at his father. He knew he didn't want to really hurt his father, but he had to do what he had to do. He had to have Louis. His teeth sank into the alphas neck. It was a struggle, he was smaller then any of the other wolves.

Louis could see the white of Harry's fur as he came to protect him. He knew he had a good mate, someone willing to take on three full grown wolves to save him. But he knew how this would end as he tried to get away from the teeth and claws that tore at his fur and flesh.

Harry felt as Desmond turned, sinking his teeth into him and throwing him. He went flying, his body soon slamming into the trunk of a tree. He whimpered, looking at the mess of wolves.

Louis was still pinned down, they were tearing him apart. Harry growled, pushing himself up onto his paws and running back, lunging into his father again who was attempting to rip out Louis' throat. They both tumbled, Harry managing to lay on top. Without another thought he sank his teeth into his fathers skull, jerked his head and snapped the alphas neck, killing him instantly.

The sound of Desmond's neck cracking was loud, and had everything else stopping and falling still. Niall and Seth both looked up, seeing Harry standing over his father. He had killed the alpha of the pack. He growled lowly, and Seth and Niall both were quick to back away from Louis, who had already changed back to his human form.

Harry changed in a second and ran to Louis, sobbing the moment he saw him. Deep cuts covered him, his whole left side practically torn apart. His hands shook as tears spilled down his cheeks.

"L-Louis I'm sorry... so sorry. I-I should have gotten to you faster.. please.. please be okay." He cried as he watched Louis lift a shaky hand and cupped his cheek.

"Shhh.. shhh Harry." Louis whispered, gently wiping the boys tears with his thumb.

"But I–"

"No.. no you did everything right.. you protected me to the best of your ability, that's all I could've asked for."

"Y-you're going to be okay... I'll take care of you." Harry whimpered.

"You've taken care of me.. you've.. you made all of my dreams come true Harry. I love you."

"I love you Louis..." Harry pressed a hard kiss to his lips, praying it would all be okay.

"Please.. please don't leave me. You can't.. I'm pregnant.." Harry admitted. He had wanted to wait for the right time, and as he looked down at Louis he realized he was to late.

He was dead.

Hello!!

It's been a while. But new and crazy things have happened in my life. I've recently had a little boy. But I'm finding time now on my crazy schedule to write again.

Thank you to all of the people who are still reading and to all of the new readers! You're all so appreciated and loved!!

I know this was a crazy chapter, and the next on I post will be the last, but encourage you to look for my next stories, I have a few in works right now.

Please comment, vote and share!!

All the love
H