•Six•

His lips were like the taste of honey and Harry was basking in the feeling of them. Louis' much larger body hovered over his own, their lips moving together like it was fate meant to be. Harry never wanted this moment to end. His shaky hands move to run through his alphas soft, feathery brown hair, hands gripping onto the strands of hair. Louis let a deep moan ripple from his chest when Harry tugged at his hair, biting roughly on the omegas bottom lip. Harry gasped out loudly, giving Louis the chance to shove his throat into the youngers mouth and Harry absolutely loved it. Being this close to Louis felt like heaven.

The alphas large, strong hands moved to push up Harry's shirt, exposing his burning skin to the cool air, making the boy shiver. Louis hummed at the feeling of Harry's small body under his hands, making the smaller boy curious as to what the alphas body felt like. He timidly let his hands move to feel Louis' strong chiseled abs, letting out a small moan at the feeling of them. He was perfect and he couldn't believe that he was the one that was here with the alpha. He was the special one who was getting to experience this.

Harry felt a strange feeling in his stomach, the feeling spreading through his body like wild fire. It was a mixture of heat and need. A strong desperate need of something he didn't understand.

"L-Lou." He whimpered out, his body leaning into the feeling of the old mans hands as they moved up and down his body, soon going down far enough to grip onto Harry's hips.

"Tell me what you need Harry." Louis growled lowly into Harry's ear, his hot breath trickling against the omegas skin, making him whimper.

"I-I d-don't know what I-I need." Harry whined out, back arching off of the stone floor of the cave they were in.

"I'll give you what you need." The alpha smirked, his fingers popping the button on Harry's shorts and began pushing them down the omegas legs.

Harry sat up quickly, panting heavily. His skin felt like he was on fire, and the omega couldn't seem to catch his breath. Deep in the pit of his stomach was that unfamiliar need that he didn't understand. It was burning him all over, but mostly in his groin, the place Louis almost touched in his dream. The thought made him shudder. He knew about mating, but he didn't understand the changes to his body.

Harry looked around the small cave that he and Louis had slept in, seeing that the alpha was gone and he was alone. The omega let out a quiet whimper, panic setting into his chest until he saw a pile of fresh fruits and berries and some fresh water setting nearby. Relief washed over and he quickly went for the water, gulping it down. It didn't do much to cool off his body, so Harry stood and walked to the edge of the cave.

Everything outside was soaked, the scents they had left behind, now surely washed away. But that was the last thing on Harry's mind. His green eyes spotted a deep puddle and he quickly went over letting his body sink into the shallow puddle. A sigh of relief left the omegas lips as the water cooled his burning skin, calming the burning need deep inside of him.

"Having a bath without me I see." Louis' voice filled the area along with an amused chuckle. Harry quickly looked up, his now wet curly hair plastered to his forehead.

"I-I needed to cool down." Harry mumbled shyly, looking down at the water, cheeks burning with embarrassment. Louis smiled softly at the boy. He could smell Harry's heat coming, it could be anytime now. The alpha slowly went over and sank down into the puddle next to Harry.

"Don't worry Harry. I'm going to take good care of you." He spoke gently, wrapping his arm around the small boy and pulling him close to his chest. Louis let out a small content sigh when Harry cuddled into his chest, a feeling of completion filling him. He knew he shouldn't get in deep with his emotions. This was a plan, Harry was nothing more than a pawn in his game, it had to stay that way.

Louis let the two soak in the puddle for a little while longer, letting the smell of Harry's heat rinse off his skin before he stood up.

"We need to get moving." He said softly, pressing a soft kiss to Harry's forehead before stepping out of the water and changing into his wolf form. Harry nodded his head obediently and climbed out of the water, taking his place on Louis' back. He cuddled into the wolfs warm, soft black fur and let his eyes close. Harry didn't understand the sudden exhaustion but he could feel his eyes growing heavy and he quickly fell asleep on Louis' back.

Louis didn't mind when Harry fell asleep on him. In fact it made things easier. He began trudging through the woods, moving further and further away from the Styles pack. Everything was already falling into place so perfectly, he couldn't screw things up by falling for Harry. Louis just couldn't.

•••
Hello everyone. I don't do authors notes a lot but I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support. The votes, the comments are so appreciated. I promise I'll start updating more if you guys would like me too. Again thank you guys! xx