Chapter 30 - Forgotten Memories

"Let's see, what happened that makes you want to be the good person?" Memories of Fairy Tail flashes through my mind until it stops at one memory.

A full-sized golden dragon rampaging through multiple cities destroying everything in sight, I look at all the scared families and then see multiple guilds trying to stop the dragon. Regular mages have failed as normal spells haven't worked at all, it was as if facing Acnologia again except this time they didn't want to kill this specific dragon.

"Is there truly no other way?" Erza asks the dragon slayer group not wanting to take such a big risk.

Natsu looks at Erza with an expression I can't describe, for once he isn't excited for a battle like he usually is, "It's a better idea than slaying him right, we may be dragon slayers but he's still our family."

"No." I cry out to them, "Just slay it, it's not worth it in the end." I tell the group who has put their all into this battle and if this last plan of theirs didn't work then they would truly have to slay Y/N.

"Y/N...will he be alright?" Tenshi asks in her exceed form beat up and exhausted, another pained memory flashes by as I remembered clearly what happened to her.

///// Flashback an hour before /////

"Y/N snap out of this! It's your dragon seed, not you!" Tenshi cries in front of the large dragon trying to stop his rampaging. The dragon looks at the small flying cat for a second before swatting it away with its large tail. Tenshi crashes on the ground not able to stand as the dragon get's a spell ready by pulling its neck back and was about to breathe out a large flame before it got hit by a barrage of spells in the face stopping the spell. Tenshi gets carried in Mirajane's arms as she flies back to the group a good distance away from the dragon and onslaughts of magic attacks to the dragon, Fairy Tail and Sabertooth requested for the dragon not to be killed and everyone is trying their best to not kill it but it seems the dragon doesn't care if he were to kill anyone.

The dragon lets out a large roar and blasts Lamia Scale away so they were forced to retreat as Blue pegasus along with Mermaid Heel stepped up to try and knock down the dragon as Fairy Tail and Sabertooth try to figure out a plan to stop the destruction going on.

///// Current moment in memory /////

The dragon is still rampaging as everyone attempts to get it to follow the guilds out of the city and in the nearest plain so no civilians will get hurt. I witness everyone fighting to survive and to make sure I don't die all because I couldn't control my transformation. All because my dragon seed progression wasn't halted like everyone else's was. "Stop it," I say knowing what happens next, I see Natsu start transforming into a dragon similar to Igneel. "Stop please." I cry as tears slide down my face as I'm forced to remember everyone giving up being human as they allow their dragon seeds to take over as they turn into dragons as well and they start flying as a fight of medium-sized dragons and one small dragon take on a full-grown dragon. The mages on the ground still trying to give support to the smaller dragons, "STOP IT!" I scream as I heave and cry.

"So you want to be good to redeem yourself after you doomed your friends and family, made them give up something that most people take granted for."

I look around at my paused memory, "You bastard show yourself!"

"Who needs to reveal themselves when you got everything you needed. I'm not looking for a fight, I'm looking for answers, and just by getting you I got them and the energy from your existence." The voice disappears and I'm left alone in this paused memory of the fight, I'm here now because they made that sacrifice but sometimes I wish they didn't. I don't say that in a way I want to kill myself, but I want to kill the dragon that is part of me now.

"Y/N! It's okay you're okay, everything is alright." A reassuring voice calls to me.

I look and make eye contact with Tenshi, I find myself still on the ground so I try to pick myself up but I'm really weak, "Tenshi? You're here. The-the guy—."

"Gone I'm afraid, but Bakugou's in trouble we need to leave now."

"Katsuki's in trouble?" I question doing my best to get up as I'm barely successful.

"Yes, can you locate him?" Tenshi asks.

I try to call out to Katsuki but I'm unsuccessful which is weird, I should be able to do so. I look at Tenshi and shake my head, "I can't contact him, but I can still find him." She nods and helps me sit up.

Tenshi gets behind me and lifts the two of us, "Thank goodness I started lifting heavy things while flying, this is a lot easier than before." I nod to show that I was listening to her, I was still shaken up from what I saw. I'm not sure as to what made me so weak but I tried to make sure that wasn't a problem. "Your magic level is low, I think something might have happened, it could be the reason as to why you can't communicate through your mark."

"I doubt it, even with low magic I should be able to at least feel their emotions and locate them easily but this...this is different I can't feel anything from Katsuki neither Izuku. Something's wrong and it's different. It's almost...almost like—."

"You never marked them?" she interrupts, I nod knowing it's the only explanation as to what's going on, "It makes sense, I had a feeling because your wings and tail is gone and you didn't know they were in danger. We're almost there." She lets me know as we head down and start looking for anyone. I'm slowly getting my strength back but it's barely enough to carry my own body, who knows what's going to happen when I have to fight.

I think I might have jinxed myself as there were large explosions ahead of us, "Those have to belong to Katsuki, come on Tenshi." I say as I pick her up and run ahead hoping to help even when I'm weak.