Chapter 13 - The Fight Continues

Shoto looked at me with a deadpan expression before making an ice wall that I crashed into. After making sure I was no longer rolling down the land slide zone he returned back to his interrogation on all the easy targets.

"Thank you..." I muttered once I crashed into the wall. I got up and looked over to where Aizawa was fighting, I didn't have a good feeling about that location so I used my shadow to travel faster down without getting motion sick. I ended up nearby Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta, "Hey everyone." Mineta screamed while Tsu and Izuku prepared their quirks but when they see it's only me they put their guards down. I look over to Aizawa still fighting, "You three go to the top of the staircase and try to contact the school."

"What are you going to do (Y/N)?" Izuku asks me, I prepared my sky dragon magic to launch myself into the sky "I'm going to help Aizawa." I then launched myself into the battle, "Shadow dragon wing attack!" I hit a couple guys trying to take out Aizawa from behind. "Get out of here kid!" I punch a couple others with my light dragon slayer magic, "No way, plus if either one of us gets hurt I can heal us." After Aizawa and I finish off the last thug the person Aizawa called the final boss ran towards us. I jumped away since I can't cancel quirks but the guy started talking to Aizawa, "It was hard to see at first when you were jumping around but I found you're tell, it's your hair. When it drops it means you've stopped using your quirk, you're having to blink more often, don't push yourself too hard now you might just fall apart."

"Light dragon iron fist!" I yell while punching the guy off of Aizawa, I look at Aizawa, "Your elbow." I say unable to stop the concern from crawling on my face.

"It's fine!" He tells me, I just mutter, "Bullshit." But focus on the battle instead of on Aizawa even though I'm still concerned about him. "Iron Dragon clubs!" I punch and launch a couple guys Aizawa kicks. "Let me heal you." I say while my back is to Aizawa. "We are in a fight."

"And I'm about to take you out of it if it becomes too much." I growl out while using my clubs to punch more people at long range.

"That annoying quirk of yours isn't suited for drawn out fights with big groups is it. You're a little out of your element here Erasure Head, you're much better at working stealthily, you're known for surprise attacks not head to head. But despite knowing that you didn't hesitate to jump into the middle of this fight to protect your students." The villain with hands all over him says interrupting our little argument. Then more thugs come at us and I use my sky dragon magic knowing I would last longer with this than my other elements currently, "And look at you, you're still standing. Oh and by the way hero I'm not the final boss." I look to see Aizawa in danger and I quickly push Aizawa out of the way and I could feel a deep cut on the left side of my face. I drop to the floor seeing that Aizawa was safe, "C-crap." I groan in pain, I quickly intake a bunch of air and quickly heal myself before I loose a lot of blood. Then the Nomu jumps on Aizawa and holds him down.

"You can erase quirk that's irritating but that's nothing impressive, but when faced with true devastating power you might as well be a quirkless child." Aizawa yells in pain and it hurt me to hear his pains, I stand up with my cut fully healed. The villain looks at me and says, "So you can regenerate like Nomu, how annoying." I then hear a yell in pain from Aizawa I then snap to him and see his arm broken and he's bloodied up, I growl and punch the leader with a sky dragon iron fist before going to help Aizawa with the Nomu.

"Dragon Force! Iron dragon club!" I yelled punching both my clubs towards the Nomu who let go of Aizawa and I continued stretching the clubs until Nomu was a good ways away from Aizawa, I took this opportunity to channel lighting through the clubs like rods to shock Nomu. Once I stop shocking Nomu I felt my arms cracking this caused me to quickly stop my spells and my arms returned back to normal. I let my arm hang low since I didn't want to hurt it any more.