Shoto Todoroki

I enter U.A. after a lot of begging Tenshi to allow me to come back to U.A. even though I should be resting. I just had to see Shoto and I couldn't wait two weeks until my legs healed for me to see him.

I walk around U.A.'s campus seeing many students running around setting booths up. Whenever I could I would stop someone and ask where Todoroki was. I would get different locations every time but he knew he'd eventually find Shoto.

I find Shoto eating but surprisingly he wasn't eating cold soba but instead f/f. I smile and walk over to him and say, "No cold soba today?"

Shoto snaps his head towards me and I saw a hint of joy in his eyes before it was clouded by sadness and anger. "Who are you?"

"Shoto—."

"Don't call me that." He interrupts me coldly.

I felt my heart shatter upon hearing that, "Okay Todoroki."

He looks at me with cold dead eyes debating whether to set me on fire or turn me into an icicle. "I don't know who you are but if you plan to date me by imposté ring Y/n that is sick and cruel."

'He thinks I'm an imposter?'

Todoroki continues to ramble on, "You should be ashamed of yourself doing that to a dead person. Especially after... after everything."

I see that he's tearing up but it evaporates as soon as tears exit his eye, "Todoroki it's me. I promise you it's really me."

"Prove it. Where did you say you lived?"

"I told you and the class I lived in a country called Magnolia and that I was a wizard from Fairy Tail."

"You could have easily overheard that since we were in a public place." He states not convinced that I am who I say I am.

He starts thinking of another question to ask me, "Pets. What are my pet's names."

"You don't own any pets but you've always wanted one. You go to the local park every day to feed stray cats so they don't starve."

"For all, I know you could be a stalker." He states a little more convinced since I didn't fall for his trick question.

"Then ask me another question. Something only I would know." I tell him wanting nothing more than to hold him in my arms. Yet if I were to do that now I would probably be turned into a kebab and then frozen.

Shoto hesitates for a moment before holding eye contact with me, "Our first kiss. When and where was it."

I smile fondly at the memory that rushes in, "It was technically on your window sill of your room. We were talking after I got you cold soba as an apology. Fuyumi had walked in suddenly and told me to go home but you asked me to stay." I see Todoroki start taking small and hesitant steps my way but I continued talking, "I brought myself down from your roof above your window. You kissed me as a thank you but that kiss meant so much more to me."

Shoto gives me a tight but loving hug, "I'm so glad you're okay." He whispers as I wrap my arms around him as well.

I held him close showing how much I missed him in the hug, "I'm okay as I can be. My legs are still fractured but I can still stand."

Shoto stares at me surprised and scared, "We have to take you to Recovery Girl then quick!" I pose no opposition as Shoto picks me up and takes me to Recovery Girl.

'I guess it's my turn to be carried bridal style.' I think in my head as I have my arms wrapped around Shoto's neck, 'I only hope that nobody slips on the ice just because he wanted to get me to Recovery Girl quicker. But this is still fun to slide on even though I'm not doing the sliding.'

////

I need help with the girl's endings please spare any ideas.