Chapter 42 - The Last Chapter

"Izuku / Katsuki / Momo / Shoto / Tsu!" I scream as I open my eyes. I feel my heart beating at a rapid pace until I notice the roof doesn't look like the one from U.A. "What?" I question as I sit up and put my hand on my head. I look around and notice I'm in a cottage surrounded by woods. A person starts walking towards the door, "Izuku / Katsuki / Momo / Shoto / Tsu?" I question.

"No. Seems like you're up and doing fine, your senses are that of an average human currently but that's a side effect of what we had to do. But just to tell you what you did in the other world was extremely dangerous and reckless."

I look at Porchelusca shocked and surprised. "Am I back? In Magnolia?"

"Yes you are, and poor Tenshi you had her worried sick thinking you were going to die on her."

I look down feeling guilty, "I'm sorry."

"There's no use in apologizing to me. How are you feeling though?"

I move my arms a bit regaining my senses, "I feel fine, just a little weak."

"Yeah, the side effects of the spell will do that to you."

"What spell?"

"Wendy and I had to perform a spell that took out whatever in you that was blocking your flow for magic and another that would help you create magic better so you will be better prepared for the world you've grown accustomed to."

"So I'll be able to go back?"

"Just because your magic is no longer restricted doesn't mean you can survive there for very long."

"What? But you said—"

"And I meant what I said but you will have to come back regularly for check-ups and to restore your magic. You must remember to leave as well because unlike Tenshi you won't survive you won't be able to survive here for longer than a few months."

I can't help but get curious, "What do you mean?"

"Although you will have to constantly come back here so we can restore your magic your body has adapted too much in that other world for you to survive here like everyone else." She sighs in frustration, "It's a complicated thing but that's your fault for casting a random spell without thinking about backlashes. Anyways I have a letter here to give whoever is in charge of you. And I only have one so don't get it wet or accidentally set it on fire you got that!"

"Yes of course."

"Good, you're lucky you're a stubborn one, or else your body and magic would have killed you a long time ago." (A/N: I was so tempted to have her say, "You're lucky you have plot armor or else you would have died a long time ago.") She looks down and seems sad in a way, "Your guild would be in great despair to learn your death was something they could have been potentially avoided."

I look down feeling guilty again, "Yeah, I should probably go see Tenshi."

"Not only Tenshi but Fairy Tail. Now go away, you said you were fine so get up and get going!"

I hesitantly stand up before starting to wobble. I regain my balance as I slowly start walking, "Here!" I hear from Porchelusca as she hands me two canes with handles on them. I notice harnesses attached to each cane, I'm guessing so they don't get far away from me when I set them down. "You're extremely weak in the legs so you can keep them. Now go to Fairy Tail, everyone is waiting for you." I nod as I use the canes to help me walk better as I reach my guild.

////

I look up at the large double doors to my guild, I wonder what's going to happen when I open these doors. I take a deep breath, 'Hopefully, they're not too mad at me.' I think as I open the doors, I hear loud and random voices yell, "SURPRISE!"

I enter and see everyone smiling at me, "Hi everyone." I smile at them. Everyone had either given me a hug or a slap or punch of some kind. Erza didn't like that I had disappeared out of nowhere with a job left incomplete. I had also found out that it was a dark guild who sent out the request. Apparently, they wanted to sacrifice every world they were in to Zeref and his demons, but then Erza had to break it to them that they had already killed Zeref and its demons. Even I was surprised to know that Zeref was defeated and so was Agnologia.

"Wow, a lot happened since I was away," I mutter after learning about everything they've been through. I then notice that there was one person I haven't seen. I scratch my head in wonder, "Hey where is Gramps?" Everything practically stopped only the music was playing in the background. Their silence was enough to tell me, "No way. He's. He's gone?"

Erza pulled me into a hug, "I'm afraid to say that he is." I started tearing up and soon crying. Everyone Lucy went to hug me as well and slowly it ended up being a Fairy Tail group hug. Afterward, we started partying again, until some new people showed up and crashed the party.

"Hey, we found out little bro was home!" Sting yells as Sabertooth busted through the doors.

Erza then looks at me, "Oh yeah I had forgotten to mention Sabertooth helped in our search to look for you."

Sting pulled me into a hug, "Damn right we did! And look at you! You've seen like you've grown up a lot! Hey, you seem to be more like me than like Rogue now."

Rogue pulls up next to Sting, "I don't think that's a compliment."

"Fro thinks so too." I heard Froch say in Rogue's arms. Now it was a new round of people who greeted me and welcomed me back. It was kind of surprising how many people helped Fairy Tail look for me.

A new party had pretty much erupted since Sabertooth joined the mix.

/////

Today was the day where I would be going back, Tenshi was with me also ready to go. Although she had the choice of staying she decided it was best to follow me and on my adventures next. This surprised me seeing as she and Pantherlily would probably not communicate with each other in months. "You ready to do this Tenshi?" I question as we are in front of Fairy Tail's entrance as everyone watches to see us off.

"Definitely! I got everything I needed this time as well!"

"Alright," I turn to everyone, "We'll come back soon I promise!"

"Hold it!" A gruff voice speaks out, "You're forgetting someone." Gajeel says as he points at Pantherlily.

"What? Are you sure?" Pantherlily says.

"Yeah, don't let me drag you behind and be miserable when it's obvious you want to be with your cat girlfriend."

"Wow, I. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything and get out of here, go start your own family."

Pantherlily nodded before looking at Gajeel, "It has been an honor battling alongside you all."

Even though Gajeel looked like he didn't care you could tell it hurt to break from his partner. I knew first hand what that felt like, not knowing when your partner will come back if they will come back at all. Pantherlily now with us, Tenshi and I recited the spell, we also gave Pantherlily the spell so he could recite with us.

~~~~————~~~~

Okay I know I said the last chapter was the last before the routes
but I really didn't want to duplicate 1200+ words per route chapter
so this will officially be the last chapter before the routes are out.

I'll hopefully get the Route Votes counted up by tomorrow so I can start writing the endings for each one.

If you still haven't voted, I don't know why the hell you haven't
but go to the previous chapter and vote for which route you want to see first!