Chapter 19 - Hero Names

Class 1-A was happily chatting about being in the spotlight and practically being celebrities when someone asks the dragon slayer who was exhausted, "What do you think (Y/N)?" The group looks to the boy who looks exhausted and it sitting with his head down on his desk. "I hate this..." His head was slammed back on his desk.

"Woah buddy what happened!" (Y/N) looks back up at Kirishima who was looking at his classmate full of concern, "Izuku has been training so hard he constantly hurts himself and sometimes I find him training in his sleep. Like who does that?!" The group of chatting teens sweat drops, "And those fan girls who had literal posters of me without a shirt on. I am so not used to this man! Back in the Grand Magic's Games women would fawn over people like Sting and Rogue but me I just want the screaming to end. I had literal women, boys, girls flirting with me. I had to fight over my shoes and pants this morning. I would rather take the train than go back outside and see those fan girls, if I would have known that I would have to be fighting over my dignity and life when coming to this world I would have just stayed in Magnolia." I then hold my head, "Stupid dragon hormones...stupid mate..."

They start backing away from (Y/N) who looks really distressed, "Maybe we should give him some space..." Sero says stepping back while sweat dropping. And the others nod in agreement. Soon the door busts open and Bakugou makes eye contact to a distressed (Y/N) and he storms over. "HEY ASS HAT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Katsuki I'm so sorry I couldn't control it!" Katsuki continues storming over and grabs (Y/N) by the shirt, "WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO COME INTO MY ROOM WAKE ME UP AND DEMAND I 'MAKE' FOOD!"

"Hey in my defense it was for Izuku..." I mutter looking away from Katsuki knowing how much he hates it when I stare at him.

"THAT DAMN NERD AGAIN!" We hear the door open and I look at Izuku with tired eyes while Katsuki looks at him with rage and the group behind them are giving Izuku signs that he needs to leave. Izuku sweat drops and turns to leave but then Bakugou lets go of my shirt and storms to Izuku, "DEKUUUUU!"

"KAACHAN WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" Izuku starts freaking out even more but before anything else can happen Aizawa walks though the door, "Alright everyone sit down."

Izuku starts walking along side Katsuki, who was still pissed off, and constantly let out distress signals in which my inner dragon got obsessive and I immediately went in between the two, holding Izuku's waist with one arm, while growling at Katsuki in front of the whole class while roaring, "My mate!" Katsuki scoffs and walks faster to his seat while Izuku sighs and pets my hair which makes me calm down. I quickly come to my senses and unwrap my arm and tail from Izuku then quickly walk back to my seat while blushing profusely at my obsessiveness with the green haired boy, my inner dragon has been going haywire ever since the festival and good thing I found that spell to keep it under wraps during work but it still doesn't stop trying to take control and go to Izuku as if he was going to die any moment.

"Good morning class." And class 1-A simultaneously said, "Good morning." right back at Mr. Aizawa.

"Ribbit? Aizawa you no longer have bandages that's goo news." Tsu says, "The old lady went a little overboard with the treatment, anyways we have a big class today on Hero Informatics. You need code names, time to pick your hero identities." Everyone who shows emotion jumped for joy until Aizawa's eyes turned red and his hair stood a bit and everyone went back into their seats and calmed down, "This is related to the pro hero draft pick I mentioned last time we were in class together, normally students don't have to worry about drafts until second or third year but your class is different. In fact by extending offers to first years like you pros are investing your potential, any offers can be resented if their interest in you dies down before graduation."