Special Chapter - What if Deku took Bakugou's words as advice

This is unedited and written a long time ago, probably in the beginning.

Angst chapter warning!
Reader wasn't there in time to help.

"Why don't you pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!" Bakugou yells at a greenette named Izuku Midoriya. Midoriya couldn't find any words to say, no witty comebacks, no promises, no challenges, Midoriya didn't have anything to fight left. As Bakugou left, Midoriya looked out the window almost like he was expecting someone to pop out of there and tell him he is able to be a hero, someone that will give him hope and determination, but nobody did, and his mind became clouded.

"I see how it is Kaachan. I see now." He tells himself bitterly. With a new plan in mind he goes and retrieves his messed up notebook, he doesn't know why but he does, and he leaves on his normal commute home.

He tries everything to make himself smile even going as far as imitating All Might's laugh but it didn't work and then a some type of villain with a transformation quirk got him, there was a little bit of a struggle at first but then he caved in and stopped struggling. The villain paid no mind to the boy's attitude and only cared about hiding but someone there saved him from the sludge villain and he fell and passed out. Midoriya finds himself waking up with a couple of light taps to his face and see's his all time favorite hero, he was excited on the outside but inside he didn't feel the joy seeing the number one hero standing in front of him he thought he'd have felt. Midoriya found this opportunity to ask maybe even one hero, the most important hero, his idol, if there was a chance he could be a hero even if he has no quirk but All Might launched himself in the air and Izuku latched himself to All Might's leg. They had a small bicker in the sky but evidently Midoriya was allowed to stay latched on All Might.

Once on top of a building Izuku tells his life story, "Can I even dream about becoming a hero like you!"Midoriya finds himself yelling to All Might with one thought in mind, 'This is it the number one hero, will he show maybe even the smallest sign of sympathy or be like the rest.' Even though his mind was screaming at him to be disappointed Midoriya found himself with a little hope that maybe All Might could think he could do it.

"I'm sorry kid but you have to have a quirk if you want to survive the field of heroes." All Might sighs and walks away, "It's good to have dreams but don't mix them up for goals, and make those goals attainable. I really am sorry but you can't be a hero, not without a quirk." Then All Might closes the door and starts walking down the stairs. Midoriya finds himself crying, "That was it, not even All Might believes I could do it. Not even I believe I could do it anymore." Midoriya looks over the edge of the building, "It's not like it would matter, maybe Kaachan is right. If I pray hard enough I'll have a quirk in my next life." He tells himself laughing and leaning over the edge of the tall building.

"If this doesn't kill me I don't know what will." Midoriya tells himself and takes off his backpack and drops his notebook on the roof of the building.

"Will you finally be at peace Kaachan?" Midoriya falls backwards off the building, "I sure hope you do." Then closes his eyes and feels a heavy impact and bones break before passing out.

Reader's P.O.V.

"Today is a different type of job." I perk up with interest, "What type of job is it?" The guy who I have been delivering packages to strokes his upside down shaped triangle beard. "Before I get into details you have a strong healing quirk right?" I nodded my head getting used to their words now, "Yeah I am able to fix brain damage, major broken bones, and can even wake up somebody in a coma. Why?"

"Before I tell you all the information if you agree to hear this you automatically accept the job and you have to follow your new boss' directions and everything." I look down at my hands then look up, "If there's healing to be done I'll take the job, I've been having this bad feeling like I've been missing something for a while now. And frankly it stopped once you mentioned this new job so I'll do it no questions asked." The guy nods, "Meet the boss at this address there you'll be their new healer." I nod then get the address and head to the building, it ended up being a place called a hospital. I heard about these places, I held out the address to make sure it was right and sure enough it was the place I was supposed to meet my new boss.