3k Special - What If (Y/N) Belonged to A Dark Guild?

I wake up looking at the sky, I get up and groan while touching my banging forehead that I quickly healed. I get up and pop a couple of bones and fully look around my surroundings, "What a mess... I love it." I smirk at the end. I look to my side and see Tenshi flying over with our satchel.

"What a mess we created." She smiles at me and throws my satchel that I easily catch, "I know right? Aye, look over there." I cock my head to the side pointing at the civilians, "What about them?"

"They have no magic energy, man don't tell me conquering this world is going to be easy."

"Remember the spell said this world will be similar so they're bound to have something up their sleeve."

"Right, and if there are goodie to shoes then we'll just crush them," I say lighting up my fist in black flames.

"Wow, you must like them if you're using your black flames."

"They could be useful—."

"HEY! Who are you? Are you a villain?" Some lady with a lot of courage comes asking me those questions.

"Villain? Lady, I don't think you know who you're talking to, but that is to be expected." I run my hand through my hair and look at her eye to eye, "Names Corrupted Elementalist and I belong to a dark guild called the Oración Seis and you, my friend, have one tasty snack." I say and grab her microphone that was pointed at my mouth and bit into it, "Sorry I am really hungry." I chuckle.

"Vile Villain creating so much damage during rush hour—."

I groan and barely spare a glance at the tree monster who was running up to us, "You and your monologuing needs to stop." I then run up to the guy and place my left hand on his chest, "Wood bind." I state and the wood around him starts wrapping him up as if he were a log until you could no longer hear his protests. "Your power I can feel it, it's strong," I smirk, "If used the right way." I then pick up the log and use my sky dragon to launch myself in the air until I was far from sight. I continued on this route until I am surrounded by a forest I continue past that until I reach some hillside, I get down and place the log down gently on its side to not hurt the man I had imprisoned and I place my hands on the hill feeling what's inside.

"This is rich full of iron and different ores, this will be perfect." I then back up a bit then say, "Earth Dragon Roar!" And I blast a large hole in the cave as it opens up pretty deep. I go back to the wood guy and pick him up and I enter the cave and touch the entrance with my free hand, "Illusion--hillside, barrier--those deemed worthy, imprisonment." And with those words, anyone outside will be unable to gain access until I believe they are useful enough to join me and my new dark guild I'm going to form in this world, the imprisonment is basically for the wood monster so he doesn't get outside and alert the world until I think he's trustworthy.

"So this is our new home." Tenshi says flying next to me, "Yeah, we'll get more stuff if that's what you're worried about."

"Not at all, I know we will get stuff it's just what we are good at, I wonder if anyone will find this place."

"Probably once we gain more members."

"I swear if those people call me a cat I'll rip their throats out." I only laugh yeah that would be a tragedy wouldn't it, we finally reach the end of the tunnel, "Hey Tenshi go get sticks and logs for torches before I freak our guest out."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She says and flies out to get them, I place our newly found prisoner and release most of the wooden binds I continued the binding spell on his fists and arms. "What do you want with me, villain?" He questioned while glaring at me.

"You." I state which causes him to tense up and stutter out, "W-What?"

I squat getting eye level to this monster, "I want you, your magic is powerful yet you radiate no magic energy, it's useful I might add, plus I can probably strengthen it and make it inflammable." I mutter the last part and start touching the wooden creature trying to figure out his weaknesses that I can reinforce before standing up.