Chapter 1 - A new world

I was on the floor looking up at the sky, it was blue like normal with little clouds in it. I get up and look around me and see weird magic vehicles surrounding us looking as if they crashed. I look to my left and see a bunch of civilians using a small devices like video lacramas and pointing it at us. I see above those people and see giant buildings.

"Tenshi, I don't think we're in Mangolia anymore." I hear nothing so I went to grab my back but felt nothing. I start whipping my head around trying to locate my bag with Tenshi inside.

"TENSHI! TENSHI WHERE ARE YOU!" I then see my best friend holding my F/C sack walking towards me.

"I'm here, stop screaming." She then flies and hands the bag to me and looks around us, "Wow look at those buildings they look very tall. How do they stay that big?" And before we can converse more about this strange place we hear a new voice.

"Hey! Are you a villain or a hero?" Says one lady with a strange device in her hands. I look at her questioningly, "Villain or hero? I'm a Fairy Tail Wizard lady."

"You probably shouldn't tell her that we could do magic." Tenshi tells me from my shoulder. The lady looks shocked at the fact that Tenshi talked.

"Y-Your-Your cat just talked."

"Yeah is that a problem? And by the way it's exceed not cat." I start backing away from her to put space between us. "What a rude and strange lady." I hear Tenshi mumble.

"You vile villain surrender yourself to the authorities at once!" I look at who talked and see a wooden looking man. "Tenshi I sense no magic energy coming from him or actually from anyone, they can't use magic can they?"

"We shouldn't stay to find out." She tells me.

"Can you fly?" I look at her and seems like she can, I take a deeb breath of air. It seems I can eat elements just fine. "Sky dragon... ROAAAAAAAAAR!" I yell and I blow the wooden creature out of my sights. This causes people to gasp. I light up my fists, "Who's next?" The ones that looked like civilians backed away from me.

"Tenshi let's go!" I tell her, she grabs ahold of my back and picks me up, "Right!" And we start flying out of their sights. After a couple of minutes of flying Tenshi gets tired and we ended up seeing a forest nearby. Tenshi stops flying after setting me down and I hold her in my arms to get some rest.

"Tenshi we are going to have to work a lot more on our magic if it means we are stuck in this world forever." She only nods her head in agreement.

I start walking at a slow and steady pace to listen on anything wanting to hurt us. I start seeing less and less buildings and more trees, flowers, and grass.

When I feel like we are in a safe place I set my sack down first and then tuck Tenshi inside. I also got a couple of dry sticks and stones and made a makeshift campfire to keep Tenshi warm but not enough to set the forest on fire, even though I could always eat it.

I start clearing out an area of the forest that is coincidentally by a lake and a stream of water. With my sky dragon ability all the small rocks, pebbles, twigs, and tree branches got swept to the side and made it easier for me to start building a house. I start eating a bunch of trees and some stones that had some iron in it and start my best building another house from scratch.

"Good thing I took up that job to repair a village that one time, now I know how to build a house properly without it collapsing several times."

Large Time skip

"Ahhhh, finally!" I look at the amazing house I finished building for me and Tenshi. Surprisingly I was able to make a bathroom with plumbing. You won't believe how far the city sewer system reaches. I walk over tiredly to a sleeping Tenshi.