Chapter 20 - Internship at Ryukyu Agency

After putting in my choice for Ryukyu Agency I wanted to rest, my job had me hosting a huge party last night and I felt like passing out from how exhausting things could be just by being known in the festival. My wings and tail should end up going away again once I start my internship with Ryukyu which is a huge relief that I can sleep normally without any disturbances.

I heard the ring of the final bell and I still wanted to sleep but I have a job to do and homework to finish, hopefully, I can get everything done. I also have to work overtime to make up for the week vacation I'll be using for my internships, thankfully my boss agreed to the training week.

"Hey (Y/N) wanna walk with us?" Ochaco asks, I yawn once more and pop my back and shake my wings and tail a bit.

"Yeah I guess so but I have to quickly go to my job."

"You work now?" Both Izuku and Ochaco question, I just nod my head.

"Yeah I always worked so I can buy food, it's just now I have a different job that requires me to work overtime this week to make up for the week I'll be missing for the internships."

"Huh, that's interesting," Midoriya mutters standing by the door of the classroom waiting for me and Ochaco.

"Yeah what do you work as?" Ochaco questioning me.

"Oh, I'm a host for a restaurant," I told her while slinging my backpack around my shoulder.

"That's pretty cool."

"I guess, I had to do a lot of training to 'appease the ladies' as my mentor called it." This caused Ochaco to think of different situations in her mind and caused her to blush.

I became concerned, "Are you okay?" I ask and put my hand on her forehead which caused her to become redder and float upwards. I freak out and fly upwards to bring her down to the floor but she wasn't out of her daze.

Once Midoriya and I got Ochaco's attention again, we finally started exiting the classroom but not without All Might's sudden presence who needed Izuku. We allowed him to go along and so I just conversed with Ochaco while trying to understand the homework we were given before I flew to my shift.

/////The next week at the Station/////

I was finally rested well and I had my case with my 'hero costume' inside of it, I was pretty excited to be interning with Ryukyu who was a dragon herself. Even though my wings and dragon tail were finally gone and I could finally wear my actual uniform again this didn't stop people from recognizing me out on the street and during work. Apparently, I caught so much attention that the restaurant is booming and my boss can finally expand the restaurant to fit more costumers and do a lot of other things.

And currently, we were getting scolded by Mr. Aizawa before we had done anything yet, "Remember you don't have permission to wear your costumes yet and don't lose them either."

"Gotcha!" Mina says excitedly.

"Speak properly, it's yes sir Ashido." Aizawa says which got an unenthusiastic 'yes sir' back, "Make sure to mind your manners around the heroes during your internships. Now get to it."

I performed that motion sickness spell and got ready for the train ride, I purposely prepared myself just in case the spell didn't work anymore. But even if this train ride would be the death of me I am still excited about what's to happen next.

/////After the train ride/////

I walk out with some assistance from the staff as they felt bad for me that I was trying to hold onto my puke for so long, there wasn't enough time for me to recover during the ride so I could perform the spell for a second time after the halfway point. Once on solid ground, I saw Ryukyu waiting for me and she quickly pulled me up.

"I knew that motion sickness was a problem but I didn't know it crippled your little dragon." She said after the staff handed me to Ryukyu.

"I'll make sure not to let you go on any vehicles while you're with me."

"Thank you..." I say before practically passing out in her arms. Ryukyu flew to her agency and there is where I would spend most of my time training my magic.

When she flew in threw the window to a room that seemed pretty vacant except for a couple of weights against the wall. "I've been told about your secret."

I looked at her confusedly, "What secret?"

She hit me on the head which hurt, "Your magic what else! Oh and the number of potential mates you have but we'll talk about that later in the week when we have the time."

"R-Right," I say rubbing where she had hit me.

"From what Erasure head had told me your magic works like quirks from what we analyzed, and from what you explained the magic you can produce has it's limited as well correct?"

I nod my head in confirmation, "Yes, the magic power I have shows how powerful my attacks are."

Ryukyu thinks for a moment before standing a ways away from me, "I want you to hit me with all kinds of different attacks in a row, this will help your growth with your magic abilities as well as allow me to understand your magic better." She then gets into a defensive stance, "You have three seconds to get a magic attack going."

I smile wide knowing that this might be all fight training, "Iron dragon club!" I yell and launch a club at Ryukyu who doges the attack.

"Fire dragon wing attack!" She turns into a dragon and takes the spell head-on and didn't seem bothered by it.

"Come on hit me with your most powerful attack." She tells me.

"You asked for it, Water and Lightning Dragon Roar!" I yell out successfully electrocuting and delivering my most powerful attack to Ryukyu. I use my fire to evaporate the water which brings up steam and in return gets waked with a dragon's tail and goes flying to a wall.

I drop down surprised my attack didn't hurt Ryukyu, "You did some damage I will admit, even in my strongest form you hurt me that's saying something. I saw fire, iron, water, and lightning what else can you do?" She questions me while holding her hand out to me while I stand up.

"I can use sky dragon, earth, shadow, and light dragon spells but those are weaker than the four elements I showed you."

She nods, "Then we'll focus on your weaker ones during this week, specifically the next two days before we work on your courting."

'My courting?' I question in my head.

Ryukyu ruffles my hair, "Great job today you definitely earned rest after that fight, but tomorrow will be harder so be prepared and get some sleep."

I nod my head, "Thank you so much for allowing me to intern here."

She then pats my head, "Yeah well I'm the only dragon to teach you correctly right?"

I nod, "And you definitely needed help, you losing control of that inner dragon of yours." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Please don't remind me." This causes her to only laugh at me.

"All right my little dragon intern as long as you take my lessons seriously there won't be a problem."

"Hai!"