Chapter 18 - New Job

I'm running out of food and money, I take notice in my stash I could use all the money for a garden but I would miss meat and whatnot, I start thinking, "Why don't I get a new job? And a legal one at that! Oh, maybe I could grow food for the animals in the woods they have been coming by recently since I keep the water clean for the animals and fish. I sigh in disappointment remembering my last job and finding out that it was an illegal one after my boss tried shooting me I've never gone back over at that alleyway again. I start going online using the laptop the school provided for me I started looking at different jobs I could apply to but I've never worked that field before I finally saw a place I could work at. "Host wanted." I read out loud on the screen then I quickly printed out the paper and went to the address, I looked up and saw a cafe that was needing help and I walked in and went to the front and saw a waitress that looked bored but quickly stood up straight when she saw me.

"Oh, you're the winner from the 1st year U.A. Sports festival!" She fangirls out loud which causes some customers to look at me and stare.

"Oh yeah that's me, I was wondering if the host spot was still available," I asked her."You would need to go to the manager's office, go down this hallway, and to the last door on the right she will be in there."

I nod, "Thank you for your help." then use her directions and stand in front of the office, I took a deep breath and knocked. I heard a "Come in." And I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"What is your business here?" The woman asks me giving me a firm glare but I was unfazed by the action since I've seen harsher glares, "I was wondering if the host job was still open—." And before I could say anything else she smiled brightly and stood up and gave me a handshake, "Oh why didn't you say so! Might I say you are a very attractive young man, hey didn't you place 1st along with that angry blonde for the U.A. Sports Festival?"She questions me I give her a nod, "Yeah a lot of people know me from that."

She wraps her arms around me, "Then you got the job when can you start?"

I stood surprised that she gave me the job immediately, "I could start later today I wanted to know the requirements for this position and what exactly I would be doing so I can do my best here."

"Oh, how lovely the costumers will love you! I need to act as a waiter and charm all the ladies and gentlemen alike, use your striking good looks and your strong body to gain the attention of the people. If you do your job right you can get amazing tips that go right into your pocket."

I nod taking all this information in, "What are the uniforms like, and could I see how you're supposed to charm them, I've worked in a cafe before but I've never charmed someone on purpose."

The manager nods her head, "You can work under the best hosts we have they are interning here to help other hosts like you. And you just need to go to the room in front of my office and there you will hopefully see the hosts and they will give you your new uniform."

"Thank you so much I will make sure to do my best." I bow and she pats my head, "You better I don't want to fire you, now go I have a lot of paperwork to do." I nod then leave and close the door behind me. I then walk across and open the door and I get hit with flower petals, 'What is going on?' I question my sanity. I walk in and see six boys and one girl in butler uniforms, "Uh hello?" I question and they all walk up to me.

"So you're the new host, you're definitely on the cute side." A blonde boy with violet eyes gently grabs the bottom of my chin and pulls me close to his face.

"Oh yeah, that's me, but is the girl a host too?" I say pointing to the short brown haired girl, this causes the blonde to freak out. "Girl, what girl?" He questions before getting pushed away from a tall black-haired boy with glasses. "You caught on exceptionally fast, how did you do it?"

"Her scent, it gives away most people if you don't cover it up."

"Her scent?!" The majority yells in confusion.

"My senses are heightened compared to the normal human being so I can catch most things like lies, knowing who is a man or woman, that sort of thing." The tall black-haired and glasses kid writes this all down on his clipboard, you know if he were nicer and shorter I would mistake him for Izuku. We soon introduced ourselves, the blonde and violet eyes kid is Tamaki, the tall one with glasses is Kyoya, short blonde is Honey, the tall kid always with honey is Mori, the twins are Hikaru and Kaoru, and the girl is Haruhi.

"Gentlemen we must turn this ruggish boy into a handsome young host!" Tamaki says while pointing at me, "Let's get him ready!" I get pushed into a closet and stripped of my shirt, "What's with the weird tattoo on your shoulder?" Haruhi questions.

"Tattoo?" I question then look on my shoulder, "Oh you mean my guild mark it's to show off I'm a member of the number one guild Fairy Tail."

"Guild? You mean something in a video game?" I think about it, "I haven't seen a video game with the guild a system but I think so." The twins and Haruhi nodded, "So your apart of a gang." Kaoru says bluntly.

"Uh I guess but I don't see them anymore since I moved here."

"Everyone we are running out of time we must hurry and make this boy into a gentleman!" Tamaki says busting through the doors before looking at me and my outrageously large dragon wings and tail. "By any chance can you hide those wings and tail?" He questions me, I think what was the spell to hide them once I remembered I closed my eyes and focused on hiding them and when I opened my eyes my body felt lighter, "I'm going to have to perform that spell every 10 minutes but this will be great practice for the future." I mumble to myself.

"Okay, now that is dealt with put this on." Tamaki hands me a suit and I quickly put it on. "Now we must teach you the ways to be a host!" I get dragged outside again and they start teaching me how to shamelessly flirt compliment, and charm both boys and girls. The one thing I didn't need training with is being a good waiter but I did have to adapt my technique so I seem more of a gentleman and not a brute.

"Okay, that covers everything! You are now perfect for this job." Tamaki tells me as we finish for the day.

"That was pretty fun, I'll see you all tomorrow thank you for the training," I tell them.

"Of course you are very popular with both men and ladies," Kyoya says looking at his clipboard, I just nod and leave to wash my uniform and sleep who knew hosting at a cafe would be this difficult.