CHAPTER 19- "How will I do it?"

Abe, Ace and Ash knocked on the mansion's door. As soon as Oikawa opened the door and saw them, he started to close the door. But they stopped the door from stopping. "Listen to us..." said Ace. "No!" screamed Oikawa. Atsumu and Aki came down after hearing Oikawa scream. "What are you doing here?" yelled Atsumu. Ash said, "Please listen to me...". Ari slammed the door on them, and they started texting the group chat.

.

.

.

Oikawa: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Atsumu: GET AWAY

Aki: GO AWAY

Sakusa: Oh no they didn't...

Kita: I am coming over there right now.

Abe, Ace, and Ash: Don't run!

Atsumu: Eeek, no stay away!

System: Atsumu, Oikawa, Aki, Ace, Ash, Abe went offline.

Yamaguchi: What just happened?

Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Ari: We're coming too...

Everyone: We're coming too

Kuroo and Bokuto: Imma teleport there...

Kita: Wait, let us come and then teleport.

.

.

.

After everyone arrived to either Kuroo's or Bokuto's house. Everyone held on to Kuroo/Bokuto and they teleported inside the mansion. Atsumu, Oikawa and Ari were trying to stop Abe, Ace, and Ash from entering the mansion. "How did you find the house?" yelled Aki at Ace, Abe, and Ash. "We just tracked you through one of our friends..." replied Abe. You can hear the difference between the voices in real life, there was a big difference. Abe sounded a bit girly; it was high. Ash voice was very deep. Ace's voice was in between Ace's and Ash's voices, it was not girly like Abe's and it was not deep like Ash's. "Should we help?" asked Hinata. Oikawa, Atsumu, and Aki turned around shocked and looked at the people behind them. "Yes, please" replied Atsumu with a tired and annoyed voice. Everyone noticed how tired they all seemed. They quickly went to the door to hold it up while Oikawa, Atsumu, and Aki went to the sofa and collapsed. Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Ari saw that and gasped. Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Ari ran to Oikawa, Atsumu and, Aki. They seemed too tired to even move, Kuroo and Bokuto used magic to make the door strong and wouldn't let them in. Then everyone went to Oikawa, Atsumu, and Aki and got them water. "How long were you holding the door?" asked Kita. "For about 30 minutes and they are very strong..." replied Aki in such a tired voice. Atsumu and Oikawa nodded. "They still haven't given up...?" asked Osamu. "No... they want to talk with us..." replied Atsumu. "Talk about?" asked Makki. "We don't know..." replied Ari. The banging on the door stopped and Ash yelled "Please... We just want to talk...". "Ok, we'll listen to you" said Atsumu. "Atsu... No...!" said Sugawara. Atsumu smiled and said that it was ok. Atsumu opened the door which let Abe, Ace, and Ash in. Oikawa and Aki had followed Atsumu too. Ash hugged Atsumu, Abe hugged Aki, while Ace hugged Oikawa. Sakusa, Ari, Iwaizumi came up to them and told them to stop hugging. Tsukishima also headed up there to tell them to stop hugging his best friends. Abe, Ace, and Ash let go and asked, "Can we talk in private...?". Everyone was going to say no to them, but Atsumu, Oikawa, and Aki shook their heads "Yes". Atsumu signaled them to move a bit aside and play with the kids, who had no idea what was going on. The six started talking, Abe, Ace, and Ash asked for forgiveness. Of course, they forgive him and started to catch up. It turns out that they already found someone new just as nice as Atsumu, Oikawa, and Aki. They all started laughing and that caught everyone else's attention. Everyone who were playing with the kids was confused and went up to them to ask for answer. "Why are you laughing?" asked Mattsun. "We were just talking, and it turns on that they have girlfriends and kids. We were recalling funny moments in the past." replied Aki. Oikawa nodded and hugged Iwaizumi. Everyone smiled hearing that and Jay and Ray told them they had to go back to their family. Everyone said their goodbyes and left to their home. Sakusa, Suna, Osamu, Kita, Aran, Makki, Mattsun, Suga, Daichi, Axel, Alex, Aki, Atsumu, Oikawa, and Ari deiced to stay at the mansion for a sleepover and because they didn't trust Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Ari. They all ate food and went to sleep. Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Ari were wondering how to propose to Atsumu, Oikawa, and Aki. They couldn't decide how to do it. Then an idea came to their heads.

What is the idea? How will the propose? Sorry this is so short! Make sure to vote!