CHAPTER 11- New Friends!

"Their address is in the woods in an abandoned cabin!". Kita said, "Let's go!". Oikawa said "Wait, are you thinking what I am thinking Atsumu?". Atsumu said "Yes, they can join too! They would have fun!". Oikawa said, "You call Mika, I'll call Hikari!". Iwaizumi and Sakusa asked "Who are those people?". Hinata said "Yes, call them!". When Oikawa was calling Hikari, Hikari said "Who hurt you in" in such a loud voice that everyone heard her. Oikawa said calmly "It's ok Hikari, wanna join us killing them?". Hikari replied "Is that a question, yes! I will teleport to the house, ok?". Oikawa said "Okay, Mika might join too! Atsumu is calling her.". Hikari said "Kk, it'll be even more fun!". Oikawa said "Ok, teleport there". While Oikawa was talking to Hikari, Atsumu was talking to Mika. Atsumu called her then she answered. Mika said, "I am teleporting to the mansion; I am going on a killing spree with you.". Atsumu said "Gurl, I didn't even say anything.". Mika said, "I know what you were going to say, and I already heard that you and Atsumu got hurt, so I was just waiting for you to call me to go and kill them with you.". Atsumu said "Okay, come quick, bye.". Mika said "I reached already! Bye". Atsumu said "Wha-". Mika said "Hurry!". After Mika said that, she hung up. Atsumu was just frozen and then started laughing. Oikawa said, "She already knew and reached already right?". Atsumu nodded while laughing and Oikawa started laughing too. Everyone else was so confused. Kuroo and Bokuto also laughed, Kuroo said "Classic Mika!". They made portal to go to the mansion. They knew they were at the hospital, but Oikawa and Atsumu erased their memories. As they reached Mika and Hiraki were there waiting for them and they hugged Oikawa, Atsumu, Bokuto, and Kuroo. 

This is how Mika looks like

This is how Hikari looks like

They asked, "How are you?". Oikawa said "Good, you?". Mika said "Pumped!". Hiraki said "Ready to kill!". Atsumu and Oikawa chuckled. Hikari asked "Where is Axel and Alex?". Oikawa moved showing them to sleeping. Mika asked, "Do they miss us?". Atsumu nodded and Suga said "These people are the ones who took care of Alex and Axel!". Hinata nodded. Iwaizumi said "Oh, thanks for taking care of the kid!". Mika and Hikari just nodded and then Hikari asked 'Where are those twins?". Kita said, "In the forest, how will we reach there?". Hikari and Mika smiled, "Follow us!" Mika said. They all headed upstairs to put the children to sleep. Mika and Hikari showed the footsteps leading to somewhere. "We will head their 2 days later, let Oikawa and Atsumu rest and catch up on their friends." said Daichi glancing over at Mika and Hikari. Kita and Osamu said "Bu-". Saichi replied "No buts!". Osamu and Kita frowned at Daichi and saw Oikawa and Atsumu having fun with Mika and Hiraki, their frown soon turned into a smile. Them seeing Oikawa and Atsumu was their joy. Mika and Hiraki were do aggressive and protective of Atsumu and Oikawa that whenever someone tried to approach them, they both would hiss at whoever tried. Oikawa and Atsumu would laugh and say that their just friends. Oikawa and Atsumu made dinner again because last time they liked the food made by them. After they finished, they served it to the people. Mika and Hikari waited at the end so they can eat with Oikawa, Atsumu and the kids. Oikawa and Atsumu went upstairs to bathe the kids and take them downstairs to eat. Mika and Hikari were waiting for them. As soon as Oikawa and Atsumu came downstairs with the kids, they started to eat. Atsumu and Oikawa fed them with the promise of cake afterwards. Atsumu said "If you guys eat all that we give you, we will give you chocolate cake that we made. We know you like the chocolate cake that we make right?". Axel and Alex both screamed "YES!" happily. Mika and Hikari smiled. Same thing happened next day.

.

.

.

2 days later...

"Are we ready?" asked Suga and Kita. "Yes!" everyone replied. They followed the tracks because they have used up all their energy and if they make a portal or teleport there, Sayori and Izumi can feel it. It's safer this way. Axel and Alex were sent to their friends house for at the most a week. Axel and Alex pouted and threw a tantrum but when they mentioned that their best friend was going to be there, they calmed down. Mika, Hikari, Osamu, Kita, Suga, Makki, and Tendou were all in protective mode. They protected Atsumu and Oikawa from the back, front, and side. That journey took a full day. When they reached, they saw Sayori and Izumi their abusing a cute puppy. 

This is how the puppy looks like

This enraged everyone 10 more times. But what they saw next surprised them. They all were left speechless. They couldn't believe what they saw. 

What did they saw? Will the puppy survive? Hikari is Mrs. Malfoy_1 and Mika is Sahirah6. I might not be able to post until after Friday due to my final exams. Sorry.