CHAPTER 9- The Fun

Atsumu and Oikawa create a portal with all their energy they could muster. They all walk through the portal and see that Axel and Alex are crying for their moms. Axel and Alex "Mama?". Oikawa and Atsumu open their arms and smile. Axel and Alex come running to their moms and are smiling. Atsumu and Oikawa lift them up and play with them. Axel, Alex, Oikawa and Atsumu are smiling and laughing. This makes everyone smile and their heart go soft. Osamu smiles at the sight of his brother like this. Atsumu said "You wanna meet your uncle?". Axel shakes his head yes. Atsumu points to Osamu and says, "There he is, go play with him while me and Oikawa get cleaned up, Okay?". Axel and Alex run to Osamu and start playing with them. Atsumu and Oikawa run upstairs and start crying. Sakusa and Iwaizumi follows when they see them crying, they are shocked. Iwaizumi asks, "Why are you crying?". Oikawa and Atsumu were shocked and clean up their faces with blankets. Oikawa replied "No, we weren't crying!". Atsumu nods, Sakusa walks up to them and lifts his face "Don't lie.". Iwaizumi does the same. Oikawa and Atsumu blushes and starts crying again. Sakusa and Iwaizumi asks "Why?". Oikawa and Atsumu say "It hurts!". Osamu comes up with the kids, Osamu asks "What happened?". Atsumu and Oikawa say "Nothing!". Osamu screams this time "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!". Everyone came upstairs because they heard him scream and saw Oikawa and Atsumu crying. Suga and Kita "What.did.you.do?". Axel and Alex start crying and run to their mom and say cutely "No cry mama!". Atsumu and Oikawa smile and says, "You don't cry, let's get you to sleep!". They both singing Rockabye with their sweet voice. Everyone follows them and sits down. They all are trying to keep awake but their voice is so sweet, and they couldn't stay awake. They all fell asleep except of Sakusa, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kita, Osamu, Atsumu and Suga. Osamu said, "You never told me that you can sing so good". Atsumu replied "Sorry.". Osamu, Kita, and Suga all said "Ok, so everyone is asleep then you can explain later.". Kita asked, "Can you sing that song for us so we can fall asleep!". Atsumu and Oikawa replied "Of course!". They sang a few lines of Rockabye until they fell asleep. Iwaizumi and Sakusa said to their boyfriend to come and cuddle them. Oikawa, Sakusa, Iwaizumi, and Atsumu fell asleep last. The next morning, they all wake up to smell something very good and delicious. They were curios and saw Oikawa and Atsumu cooking food and its lunch time. Tsukishima said, "It's already lunch time...". Oikawa said "Hello, while we are making lunch you guys go upstairs and get ready. We have a bathroom for each one of you.". Makki asked "How?". Atsumu replied "We built this house, and I will lead you to the bathrooms. Come with me!". Atsumu led them each to their own bathroom. It's a huge mansion. After they all finished bathing and came downstairs, they saw a whole buffet of food. Atsumu said "Dig in!". Kita asked, "Aren't you going to eat?". Oikawa said, "We will eat after you guys are done!". Osamu said "No, you going to join us, there two vacant spots next to me. Atsumu and Oikawa come sit!". Oikawa and Atsumu said "Ok, we'll join!". Everyone started to eat, everyone's eyes lit up. Oikawa and Atsumu asked worriedly "Is it not good?". Everyone screamed "What, No! IT'S SO GOOD". Their screaming woke up Axel and Alex. Atsumu and Oikawa rushed upstairs to them, everyone followed. Atsumu and Oikawa said, "Don't worry mamas are here with some friends.". Axel and Alex asked "Mama?". Atsumu said "Yes?". Axel said "Hungry?". Oikawa said "Okay, come on!". Alex said "Okiiii". Everyone mumbled "Cute!". Atsumu said "Go eat guys, we will come after a few minutes.". Everyone said "Okay!". Atsumu and Oikawa came after a few minutes' downstairs all tired and wet. They started to feed them promising them ice cream after, they ate quietly, and then asked for ice cream. Atsumu and Oikawa said "Okay, I am getting...". After feeding them Ice cream, they took them to the play area upstairs and let them play. They came downstairs to wash up and eat. Everyone else after they finished went to the bathrooms to clean up while Oikawa and Atsumu cleaned the whole table then sat down to eat. When everyone else came down from the bathroom, they saw how many injuries and how tired they were. They decided to ask them later about all the demon and fox transformations. After Oikawa and Atsumu finished, they went to everyone else to say what was all that about. Kita said, "You don't have to tell us this, you guys look tired!". Oikawa and Atsumu said "We are always like this; we will tell you." Suga said "Okay, please explain this!". Atsumu starts explaining "We both were almost murdered by some people." Osamu screamed "WHAT?!?!". Atsumu replied to him "'Samu listen to us then ask questions.". Osamu said "Ok...". Oikawa continued "Someone had pushed me of the roof in New York." Atsumu said "Someone shot me in New York. We both went to hell and had to fight for position. Oikawa started as a normal demon, but then progressed to be a demon prince and now no one can beat him anymore. I started as a normal fox demon with no tails, then when I progressed up, I start to get tails. I progressed into a fox demon prince.". Everyone except Kuroo and Bokuto started to tear up because of that. 

Imagine that Atusmu doesn't have that package in his hands

Oikawa and Atsumu were crying while explaining. Oikawa added "We are still alive but not human.". Iwaizumi and Sakusa smiled and said, "You are still so pretty!". Kita, Osamu, and Makki went protective mode "Don't touch him!". They heard Axel and Alex scream and Oikawa and Atsumu ran up very fast. When they reached upstairs, they saw Oikawa and Atsumu up there unconscious. Axel and Alex were screaming "MAMA!?!!". Hinata asked "Who did this?". Axel and Alex shaking said "H-He d-did t-this...h-him!". 

How is this? Who did this? What happened to Oikawa and Atsumu?