CHAPTER 3- Remeet and Anger

"Of course, I remember you! How can I forget!" Oikawa said angrily. Atsumu spoke right after that "What he said, leave us alone!". Tears and hatred started to form in Oikawa and Atsumu' eyes. Their boyfriends, Sakusa and Iwaizumi, were dumbstruck. They had never seen their boyfriends like this. Both of those unknown were tall and skinny. They had white hair and beautiful glacial eyes. They were so pretty. They were both boys and were identical twins.

 They were both boys and were identical twins

This is how the twins look like :)

Back to the story:

One of them spoke, "Really, so you know why we came here?". Atsumu replied "Shut up Izumi!". Oikawa spoke to the other person "Can you leave me alone Sayori!". Atsumu and Oikawa grabbed their boyfriend and ran away. They went to their resort and booked their rooms. Atsumu and Oikawa shared and room, while Sakusa and Iwaizumi shared another rom. It was around 9:00 PM when their boyfriends finally went to sleep. They decided to text Suga, Kenma, Hinata, and Akaashi about what had happened.

.

.

.

In the Group Chat with Oikawa, Atsumu, Suga, Kenma, Hinata, Akaashi..

Oikawa: Hi guys...

Atsumu: We have to tell you something...

Suga: What happened? Are you guys okay? Who hurt you?

Akaashi: Calm down Suga, don't assume things.

Oikawa: You tell them Atsumu

Atsumu: OK, So umm..

Atsumu: We saw them again, the twins...

Suga: WHAT!? HOW DID THEY FIND YOU?!?!

Kenma: OMG, I put my game down for this, how did they find you?!?!

Atsumu: I don't know?

Akaashi: You are coming back home right, tomorrow right?

Atsumu: Yes, we are.

Hinata: You better hurry okay?

Oikawa: Okay, we are going to sleep okay?

Atsumu: Bye, See you tomorrow.

Oikawa: Bye

Hinata: Bye guys.

Suga: Bye, I am going to put the bat back down.

Akaashi: Bye

Kenma: Bye, stay safe okay?

Atsumu: Okay, bye!

.

.

Next day in real life...

.

.

Atsumu, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Sakusa arrived back to their houses. Atsumu's and Oikawa's house is right next to each other's. They were talking until someone came up to Atsumu's door. They peeked outside and were scared.

WHO IS IT?