CHAPTER 10- The Wake!

Axel and Alex shakingly said "H-He d-did t-this.". Hinata asked trying to control his rage "W-who?". Axel said "Izum-!" Alex said "Sayo-!". When everyone else arrived while Axel and Alex were speaking, they all started to cry seeing them like this. Before that they saw, Oikawa and Atsumu are shot in the leg and are lying unconscious. Everybody quickly rushed over to Oikawa and Atsumu and Makki called the hospital informing them immediately about what happened. Within five minutes, they could hear the ambulance's siren and led the nurses up to the top floor where Oikawa and Atsumu lay unconscious. Nurses were tired as they reached the top floor, 20th floor to be exact. Everybody was so worried that they forgot that they had elevators. Everybody was worried that Oikawa and Atsumu weren't going to make it, but they pushed that thought away and focused on the situation. Suga asked "How did this happen?!?!?!!?!?!". Axel and Alex said explained everything. Everybody was so shocked that everybody was speechless. They didn't know what to say. The nurses quickly got Oikawa and Atsumu to the hospital, while everyone rushed to the hospital beds. Nurses said, "You guys have to wait, they have lost a lot of blood so far and we are afraid they might have a blood clot.". Doctors came and said, "We have to immediately have to begin the surgery otherwise they might not make it!". Doctors ran inside and started the surgery. Everybody was outside waiting nervously and their crying very hard. Kuroo and Bokuto said "Remember that there are demon princes' guys, they will make it but what I am worried for is that they might be in coma.". Sakusa and Iwaizumi started to calm down after hearing that. Osamu started to cry even more, Kita was so angry that he ran to his house and punched the wall until his knuckles bled. Aran came short after and calmed Kita down, Aran said "Atsumu wouldn't want this, right?". Kita cried even more and replied "Y-yes, h-he wouldn't w-want this.". They both went back to the hospital.

.

.

.

It's been six months since that incident had happened:

"They both have been in coma for months; their kids are going to Pre-k!" said Osamu with a tone mixed with sadness and happiness. Everybody had taken turns visiting the hospital to see and check up on Oikawa and Atsumu. Every single day had been the same, doctors said "We have to wait and be patient, we can't do anything until they show a change in the vital and their symptoms.". It was Osamu's turn to visit them, he sat in between them and said "Hey guys, it's been six months. We miss you. Your kids are going to Pre-K. It hasn't been the same without you too. Kids miss you; we all miss you... Wake up soon!". Osamu left the room after that. As soon as he left the hospital he burst into tears. Atsumu was his twin brother and Oikawa also was like his brother. He felt so sad seeing both his brothers like this. Oikawa wasn't his real brother, but Oikawa was like a brother type to Osamu. Osamu knew Oikawa like his brother. He was very sad and cried himself to sleep again. Axel and Alex visited next, they both say "Mommy, I miss you! Please come back. I love you!". Sakusa and Iwaizumi came after to say "I love you! Wake up soon!". Iwaizumi, Sakusa, and the kids left to go home. In the next week everyone came and said what they needed and left. They all missed Oikawa and Atsumu and couldn't bear them like this. They wanted revenge on Izumi and Sayori. But Kuroo and Bokuto stopped them every time saying that Oikawa and Atsumu will take the revenge.

.

.

.

Another six months after, it's almost a year.

The doctors were about to give up on them but suddenly Oikawa and Atsumu jolt awake gasping for air. Doctors called the teams informing them that Oikawa and Atsumu are awake and healthy. Everyone rushed after picking up the kids, Axel and Alex were so happy they jumped into Oikawa and Atsumu's arm. Oikawa and Atsumu chuckled and hugged them. "How's pre-k Axel/Alex?" asked Atsumu and Oikawa. Axel and Alex both said, "Good because you woke up!". Atsumu and Oikawa smiled. The others were talking to the doctors, the doctors said "They can leave next week, but remember to take care of them. They shouldn't have a lot of pressure on them.". Suga asked "Can they play volleyball now?". Doctors replied, "Not until a few weeks, no.". Sakusa said "Ok, let's see them guys!". They all rushed in seeing Atsumu and Oikawa already having fun with the kids. They all smiled and head toward Atsumu and Oikawa, they hugged them while crying. Atsumu said "Guys don't be sad, right Oikawa?". Oikawa said "Yep, we're here!". Osamu asked, "How are you brother?". Oikawa said, "Good brother". Atsumu nodded his head as in agreeing. 

Pretend Osamu is hugging Oikawa also!

Everyone was surprised, "Oikawa is your brother?". Oikawa chuckled and replied "No, we're are like brothers they are like my brothers.". Everyone gasped "Osamu, I am sorry! It must be very hard for you!". Osamu said, "it's ok, they're back now!". Atsumu and Oikawa smiled, Iwaizumi and Sakusa blushed at them. Osamu said, "Stay away from my brothers!!". Osamu went protective and Kita was also protective of them both. "Since Oikawa is like family to Osamu and Atsumu, he is my one of my favorite sons too and you better not hurt them!". Iwaizumi and Sakusa gulped and said "Okay!". Everyone else laughed at them and Sakusa and Iwaizumi gave a death glare. Everyone who laughed then gulped afterwards. Atsumu and Oikawa giggled, which brought Kita and Osamu out of protective mode. Kita and Osamu smiled at them while allowed Sakusa and Iwaizumi to smile to. Oikawa asked, "What do we do about Sayori and Izumi?". Atsumu looked at Kuroo and Bokuto and said, "Let's kill them!". Axel and Alex were playing in the corner, so they didn't listen to what Atsumu and Oikawa said. They said "Sure!". Kuroo said "I know their location!". Bokuto spoke right after "Their address is *********************". Kita said "Let's go!".  

Where are they going? How will they go? How will they kill Sayori and Izumi?