Chapter 1: ARGUMENT

Hello, thank you for choosing this story. This is going to be an IwaOi and SakuAtsu ship story for my fellow shippers. This is my first story so it's not gonna be the best, but I'll try my best. This is my own twist, so keep on reading it will eventually make sense.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CHARACTER:

Osamu

Atsumu

Sakusa

Oikawa

Iwaizumi

Sugawara

Hinata

Kageyama

Tsukishima

Yamaguchi

(More character will be added soon)

LET'S START!

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa said. "Shut up ShittyKawa" Iwaizumi snapped. Oikawa decided he had enough of him. "Hajime Iwaizumi, I've had enough with your nonsense. You are so inconsiderate and I've had enough of your selfishness. I've tolerated you for way to long. I've had enough! You always say that I'm annoying and tell me I'm flat all the time. I know, but you don't have to point it out like every single minute. You don't know my story; you bully me every single day of what I can't control and I had to do this. I wish I transferred to Shiratorizawa. "Oikawa glared at Iwaizumi with fury and nothing but hatred in his eyes. "Oi- "Iwaizumi began. Oikawa didn't even consider to listen to him, he didn't want to be bothered by his Iwaizumi. He grabbed his jacket and ran out with tears and sadness with his eyes. He didn't even look back at Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi mumbled "I messed up bad!".

Meanwhile with Sakusa and Atsumu:

"Omi Omi!" yelled Atsumu with love and his usual clingy voice. "Ewww, you probably have germs, stay away from me!" Sakusa said. Sakusa sprayed Atsumu with alcohol. "Can't you find something else to do rather than annoying me all the time?" Sakusa yelled. Atsumu looked at him with hurt and rage in his eyes. Atsumu snapped "Kiyoomi Sakusa, I've had enough with your nonsense. You are so inconsiderate and I've had enough of your selfishness. I've tolerated you for way to long. I've had enough! You always say that I'm annoying and tell me that I have germs all the time. Stop calling clingy, I am only clingy because I care and love you. I guess you don't want my love. You don't know what happened last time-"Atsumu realizes what he said to Sakusa, and feels a sudden urge of guilt. He remembered his past relationship and started to form tears in his eyes. "Tsumu- "Sakusa began. But was cut of by Atsumu "Listen to me Sakusa, I don't want to hear anything and do anything from you, I hate you." Then, Atsumu ran off without saying anything else. They were both running toward each other in the park. They crashed and said "OW!" together. "Tsumu-Babe?" "Kawa-Babe" they both said at the same time. They saw each other crying and questioned each other. They told each other what happened to each other. They talked for hours and hours losing track of time. They decided to go to the beach together so they can cool of and stay away from their boyfriends. They had informed Sugawara, Hinata and the other bottoms such as Akaashi, Yamaguchi, Tendou, Suna, Yachi and ETC. They went there and had lots of fun over the three-day vacation. On the Third day, they remembered their boyfriend and started crying their eyes out. Then suddenly someone hugged both of them. They turned around with a big shock on their faces.