Chapter 2 - APOLOGY AND REMEET!

As they turned from shock, they saw Sakusa and Iwaizumi hugging them. Iwaizumi and Sakusa dragged their boyfriends away from each other. Oikawa and Atsumu resisted, but their boyfriends were too strong.

With Oikawa and Iwaizumi:

Oikawa managed to slap Iwaizumi's hands off of his. Iwaizumi was surprised because Oikawa never acted like this to anyone. Iwaizumi said "I am sorry, please listen to me. I know that I deserved what you've done to me, but please listen to me.". Oikawa replied "No, now excuse me. I have to get back to my best friend. Atsumu Miya.". Oikawa tried to walk away fast, but Iwaizumi held Oikawa into a hug and wouldn't let go. Oikawa yelled "Let me go!". Iwaizumi held on and refused to let go. Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa closer to him and made him face him. Their faces were only few inches apart, Oikawa looked away and tried to stay made. When Oikawa starts pouting, Iwaizumi chuckled and said "Poutykawa!". Iwaizumi filles in the gap, they kissed for what seemed forever was actually just a few seconds. Oikawa accepted the apology and they made up.

With Sakusa and Atsumu:

Atsumu was shocked, his boyfriend was a germaphobe. He was shocked but he hid that and resisted. Sakusa reached his destination and let go on Atsumu. Sakusa was there not able to speak because of how hot atsumu looked. Atsumu spoke finally interrupting the silence "What, you not gonna talk? I guess not, bye!". Atsumu speed walked trying to get away quickly form Sakusa. Sakusa grabbed Atsumu into a hug and refused to let go. Atsumu surprised spoke "Sakusa, let go!". Sakusa replied "My name isn't Sakusa.". Atsumu replied "That is your name Sakusa!". Sakusa said jealously "Not for you, for you it's Omi Omi. Don't call me Sakusa.". Atsumu asked "Are you jealous?". Sakusa replied "Yes, I am jealous of Oikawa.". Atsumu asked again "Kawa-babe?". Sakusa replied angrily "Don't call him babe!". Atsumu chuckled cutely, Sakusa got butterflies in his stomach. "Omi Omi you're too cute!". Sakusa smiles, Atsumu pouts. There is something on your face." Atsumu asked curiously "What?". Sakusa smiled while saying "Cuteness".Atsumu and Sakusa smiled again. Atsumu tried to punch Sakusa playfully, but Sakusa grabbed his wrist and pulled him in. Sakusa kissed Atsumu passionately. After that they four met up and talked. Atsumu asked "How did you find us?". Iwaizumi explained "Me and Sakusa begged the bottoms where you were. We asked for hours until they gave in. Suga told us you guys were here, so we can straight here.". Oikawa and Atsumu seemed a little scared after that. Atsumu said" They know we are here. Oikawa replied "We have to move know!". Sakusa and Iwaizumi asked "Who?!". Two people approached Atsumu and Oikawa. Atsumu and Oikawa asked angrily "Why are you here and how did you find us?". The two unknown people said "Aww.... you remember us!".

WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE?