CHAPTER 7- The Kidnap

Sayori: Baby, I am preying on you tonight!

Oikawa: Oh.... OH SHIT-

Atsumu: Oikawa run!!!

Oikawa: SUGA COLLECT THE KIDS!!!!!

Izumi: Hunt you down, eat you alive!

Suga: OH NO, RUN I WILL!

Sakusa and Iwaizumi: What is happening?

Sayori: Just like animals, animals

Izumi: Just like animals-mals

Tsukishima: What is going on?

Hinata: EXPLAIN LATER RUN

Akaashi: OH NO!

Kenma: OML

Sayori: Maybe you think that you can hide

Izumi: I can smell your scent for miles.

Oikawa: OH SH-

Atsumu: THEY FOUND US..

Osamu: WHAT IS GOING ON?

Kita: WHAT?!?

Suga: EVERYONE DON'T COME OUTSIDE.

Makki: Is it that bad?

Mattsun: How about Oikawa and Atsumu

Sayori: Just like animals, animals

Izumi: like animals-mals

Sayori: Baby I'm

Hinata: They ran all the way in front of my house!

Narrator: Atsumu and Oikawa went offline.

Hinata: I am starting a video call; everyone joins and see what is happening!

Narrator: Hinata started a video call and everyone joined.

.

.

.

In the video call they hear:

Atsumu yelled "So if I run it's not enough". Izumi replied, "You're in my head forever stuck". Oikawa said, "So you can do what you want to do". Sayori "I love your lies, I'll eat em up!". Izumi spoke "Look at this..."! Izumi showed them a video which made both shake with fear. Hinata said into the video call "They are shaking, what happened?". Akaashi replied "They are going to go with them!". Osamu said "What!". Hinata said "Shush, OH NO! That's how they found Atsumu and Oikawa!". Hinata spoke right after that "They both are Alpha's, and both are very strong. Atsumu and Oikawa are bowing to them. Oh no, they are gonna go with them.". Osamu asked, "What's an alpha!". Sakusa replied "They are the leader of the wolf pack. Atsumu and Oikawa are Omegas. Omegas must obey their alpha. They don't have alphas, so they have to obey every alpha.". Kita angrily spoke "WHAT?!?!". Hinata said "They went with them....". They disappeared. Iwaizumi and Sakusa yelled "WHAT?!?!". Osamu started to cry and everyone else was in shock. Suga yelled "Kenma and Tsukishima, TRACK THEM DOWN!". Kenma spoke "Already did and it's 4 hours away!". "They teleported there" Kuroo said. Kuroo said "We can teleport there too tomorrow. I am a demon so I can teleport us there.". Kuroo transforms into a demon. Kenma starts blushing hardly. 

Everyone said "What?!"

Everyone said "What?!". Kuroo said "I'll explain later, but what the location. Our first priority is to get them safe. Wait isn't Oikawa and Atsumu a...".

Oikawa and Atsumu are what? Comment what you think. Sorry this is short, and I might not post for a week becasue of my school exams. Thank you for coming this far! :)    <3