CHAPTER 8- The Demons

They ended the video call and tried to go to sleep. Osamu couldn't sleep because he couldn't think about his brother and started crying again. Suna was trying to comfort Osamu while holding his tears. Sakusa was so sad and missed Atsumu already and his clinginess. Komori was trying to make him be happy and stop crying. Hinata, Suga, Tendou, Akkashi, and Kenma were ready to kill someone and were still confused about what Kuroo meant. Bokuto and Kuroo knew what was going on. Everyone else was ready to go Sangwoo mode. The next day, everyone met at Kuroo's house. Everyone one bought a bat or a knife. Kuroo said "There is no need for that". Kuroo said "Bokuto, you can show your form too!". Bokuto asked "Did you ask permission for them too!?". Akaashi asked "For who?". Bokuto said "Oikawa and Atsumu". Kenma asked "For what?". Kuroo said "You will see, Bokuto transform!". Bokuto transforms into a Fallen Angel. 

Bokuto tranform into a Fallen Angel

Bokuto tranform into a Fallen Angel. :)

Back to the Story:

Akaashi started blushing like crazy too. Bokuto asked Akaashi "Are you okay?". Akaashi simply just looked at Bokuto with his pretty eyes "No". Kuroo opens a portal to that forest where Atsumu and Oikawa were held hostage. They saw a cabin and heard screams of Atsumu and Oikawa overlapping. Sakusa and Iwaizumi went towards their voices thinking about what they could be doing to them. Osamu and Kita went in Sangwoo mode and followed them. Kuroo made an invisible barrier to hold them back. Iwaizumi, Sakusa, Osamu, and Kita screamed "What, No?". Kuroo spoke "Leave to me and Bokuto!. You can see us through this screen.", Kuroo and Bokuto made screens that showed everywhere in that room. Tsukishima asked "How?". Bokuto replied "Magic!". Hinata yelled "Wow! Wait look at Oikawa and Atsumu". They saw them tied up with many scars on their arms and legs. Osamu and everyone started to cry out of fear. Kuroo and Bokuto said "We'll be right back. They saw Kuroo and Bokuto walking up to the cabin. Oikawa and Atsumu's ears and tails were visible.

Heads up these brusies and wounds are going to be important later in the story

Sakusa and Iwaizumi started blushing like a maniac. Osamu was like "What, they have powers?". Kuroo and Bokuto showed up in front of Atsumu and Oikawa in their forms. Atsumu and Oikawa asked, "Can we transforms too?". Kuroo and Bokuto nodded their heads. Hinata asked "What do they me-". They saw Oikawa and Atsumu transform into a demon and a nine tailed demon fox. Oikawa turned into a Devil while, Atsumu turned into a nine tailed demon fox. 

Osamu is like "What-"

Osamu is like "What-". Sayori and Izumi walked into the room and are like "Oh wow, you have a new form.". Izumi tried to attack but Atsumu created a knife out of thin air and threw it to Sayori and Izumi. It hit them in the leg which made them both faint and Kuroo and Bokuto hugged Atsumu and Oikawa and said, "Your safe Prince Atsumu and Oikawa!". Kageyama asked" Wait what-". Sakusa and Iwaizumi asked "Prince- kfnjffghbdhgbiusbgs!". Osamu asked "Huh?". Atsumu, Oikawa, Kuroo and Bokuto appeared in the media room where they were watching the fight. Atsumu and Oikawa said, "I will explain". Oikawa said, "I am a Demon prince while Atsumu is a Fox demon prince!". Atsumu said "Don't ask let's safe the children.

WHERE ARE THEY!?!? Do you guys have any suggestions for the next chapters?