♥︎𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 1067

POV: Karl's

( Okay so basically the place they are in is like the town thing they are in during the 3rd Hide and Seek video... don't kill me I just love the hide and seek videos

~~~ ~

☆ It was a very cold day where we were filming. Snowflakes fell softly all around us making a beautiful place to be. Being outside or anywhere really was freezing. The crew and I had layers upon layers of clothing protecting us from the cold. I was standing with Jimmy, Chandler, and a few camera crew members. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Chris peeking around a house. He wasn't far away so I saw him mouth, "Come here," and he stuck out his finger and mentioned me to come towards him.

I try to act sly as casually turn my head "What?" I mouth to Chris while a smile escapes my lips.

As I said before, there are people around and I don't want them to catch on to us. What I didn't know was that Tareq (one of the cameramen) knew something was up. Chris then does this super cute thing where he smiles, lifts both of his eyebrows, and tilts his head twice to behind the house. After doing that, he goes fully behind the house so he is out of sight. I guess that means I have no choice but to meet him! I start to get excited but a little nervous at the same time.

"So uh hey, Jimmy? I'll be right back," I stammered while talking but that was pretty normal so I think I'm in the clear for now.

"Yeah okay, Karl," Jimmy speaks not paying too much attention. I take that as an opportunity to break away from the group and sneak off with Chris.

My heart starts skipping beats as I walk. Chris and I have been secretly dating for a little more than a month and a half and it has easily been the best time of my life. It turns out we had both caught feelings for each other early on when we met. But, I never told him my feelings and wasn't planning on it until he told me his.

As I turn the corner of the building I was greeted by my boyfriends' lips gently pressed against mine. I close my eyes and toss my hands over his shoulders and slightly cross my wrists. Chris then grabs my hips and carefully pushes me against the wall. He made sure he wouldn't hurt me and it helped the fact that it could hide us from the others. He was the first one to break the kiss. The kiss wasn't very long but it was incredible as always.

"I love you, Karl Jacobs," He tells me while looking deeply into my eyes.

"And I you Chris Tyson," I say with a grin.

He chuckles, "Man you're a dork."

I fake gasp and say, "That was mean." I playfully pushed him but that was a bad idea. With all of the layers he is wearing, it made him lose his balance and he tipped a little too far back. Chris tried to stop himself from falling by grabbing my hand but all he did was just take me with him. "Shoot!" I whisper yell as we fall.

"Ouch..." Chris said while laying in the snow.

I fell right on top of him so I sat up, now I was sitting on his lap. "Oh jeez, I'm sorry Chris!" I tried saying in a quiet voice.

Chris moves so now he is sorta sitting up but is resting his arms. He bends a leg and leaves the other on the ground.

"Now that right there was mean... maybe another kiss would make me forgive you?" Chris says in a loving yet almost seductive tone.

"Hmm... I suppose," I smile and we kiss again, this one is lasting longer than before. Snowflakes fell on us and started collecting on our clothes. It feels magical and nothing or no one could ruin the moment. Except for maybe Jimmy and Tareq...

"Aw so cute you two!" Jimmy says while Tareq points a camera at us that was recording.

The weird thing is that Jimmy was acting surprisingly normal and doesn't seem to be shocked by the fact that he just caught two of his best friends kissing in the snow. I break the kiss this time and do it immediately. Then I got of Chris so quickly I almost fell. Chris stayed on the ground though and just calmly looked up at Jimmy.

"Please don't show this to anyone!" I begged almost tearing up.

"Fine, I won't show it to anyone..." He says rolling his eyes and smiling. He turns around to start walking away.

"Delete it too."

"Okay, okay Karl I get it!" He assures me.

"Send it to me first!" Chris piped then laid his head back on the snow.

"You got it chief!"Jimmy agreed with a finger in the air.

Chris lifts his fist up in the air, "Yesssss."

"Why would you ask for the clip?!" I asked him in a concerned voice.

"It was such a cute moment of us. Duh," He says while getting up. Chris kisses me on the cheek and walks away. "Don't fret that much."

TIME-SKIP

(Later That Night)

My phone starts to go off so I look at it.

*Incoming facetime from "chris <33*

I accept the call coming from Chris.

"Hey, Karl? Guess what?" He asks excitedly through my phone.

"What," I say.

"Jimmy sent me the video," He says with a cute smile.

"Ugh I hate you," I tell him jokingly.

I love you too Karl," Chris says while blowing a kiss through the camera. "Also, I'll send it to you."

"Why?" I giggle.

"You know you want the video," He teases me.

I roll my eyes and smile, "Yeah, I guess you're right..." ☆

~~~~~

Okay, so this one was like 500 - 600 words than I normally do.

Please leave suggestions below for the next story ♥︎

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen.  It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!