♥︎𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 1586

Takes Place: Sometime after the, " I Bought A Private Island" video.

POV: Karl's

~~~~~

☆ Chris and I are walking around the neighborhood at one in the morning holding hands. I had on my maroon-colored sweater and my black pants on. The only lighting was the dull street lights brightening up the road. It was one of the moments you would see on Pinterest that you wished it were you if you liked the grunge aesthetic. Walking hand and hand with the man of your dreams. It truly is something that you could only dream of.

"I could really go for a swim right now," I say jokingly but with a hint of truth.

"So what like night swimmin'?" He asks while turning his head to me.

"Yeah night swimming," After I said that Chris looked around for a few seconds. "What are ya looking at?" I question worried that he sees someone following us or something scary like that.

"Here follow me. I have a great idea..." He leads me to a house that is right by us. It has a large wooden fence with very small gaps in between each board. Chris lets go of my hand and climbs up the fence then looks over. "No pool."

I giggle at him, "hehe what are you doing dude?"

"Night swimmin' was canceled when we were at the island because of the jellyfish so I think we should go now," Chris jumps down. "You seemed pretty bummed out that it was canceled the first time so it's time to make it up to you," He goes to the next house and climbs up their fence. "This one has a pool! And it's an inground one too," He whisper yells to me. "Okay, so I'll boost you up, and then I can climb over."

"Oh jeez okay," I'm smiling like crazy as he drops to the grass and reached his hands down for me to step on. He cupped them and once I stood on them, he raised them up. I almost lost my balance but stabled myself and was able to climb over. "Your turn." 

"I'm on my way," Before  I know it, Chris is over the fence. He took off his shirt and left his signature chain on. "Ready for a swim?" 

I'm a little nervous that we might get caught considering people lived in the house but I didn't care. I was living my best life with my soulmate so I didn't show it. "Woo let's do it!"

I walk towards him and we start sharing a long kiss. He reaches down to the bottom of my sweater. He lifted my sweater all the way to my shoulders. We didn't fully break the kiss until we needed to so he could pill it over my head. Chris was being extra careful when taking it off as he normally would because he didn't want to tickle me. It sounds super dumb but he knows from a previous time that even the slightest touch on my bare skin will cause me to go into a giggling frenzy. He was also just that type of guy to be gentle because of my ticklish self.

I take off my pants, shoes, and socks. Chris does the same and we toss our clothes to the side. He jumped in first and fully went under the water. Once he comes back up he shook his head slightly and brushed the hair out of his eyes with his fingers as if he were seducing me. I sat down on the ledge of the pool at the shallow end with my legs dangling in. I didn't feel like getting in right away. The pool wasn't cold because the day had been hot so it warmed up. It was the perfect temperature honestly. I just felt like being difficult to Chris and it showed.

"Are you going to come in now or do I need to drag you in here?" Chris says while swimming to me. 

"Oh, you won't do anything. You love me too much," I taunt and cross my arms.